II

──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

Third person POV: 

We all arrive at the hospital, seeing Tara in the hospital bed, looking tired as ever, was miserable for Apryl. 

Apryl crouches down to make eye contact with Tara, laying her hand on top of tara's. "are you okay? I'm so, so sorry." she worries, as Tara smiles.

"its okay." she says softly, "it's not you're fault. I'm better now thanks." she softly smiles, as Apryl lightly smiles back, and gets up, to let Amber talk with her, as she sits beside Chad in the hospital room.

A few minutes later, a tall woman with long black hair enters the room, with another guy behind her. "Sam." Apryl thought, as she got up from her chair, so did the twins. Sam looked around and smiled, then looked back down to Tara and crouched beside her.

"How are you feeling?" Sam says in a soft voice, as Tara smiles. "You came." Tara says weakly.

"Of course I came." Sam rubs her hand on Tara's shoulder, and looks back to the guy behind her, "this is my boyfriend, Richie." Sam says, as Richie greets Tara kindly.

Sam starts to go around hugging all the others. Sam came to Apryl and embraced her into a tight hug.

"I Missed you Ry." She says softly "Missed you too Sam." Apryl says as she smile, breaking way from the hug as Sam goes to hug Wes, complementing his hair.

"These are Chad and Mindy, the Twins, Apryl, and Wes." Sam says, introducing us to Richie, as the twins wave to him in unison, and Apryl softly smiles at him. "I used to babysit them all."

"which is, always how I like to be introduced." Wes says jokingly as Apryl roll her eyes and Amber scoffs.

"And Amber, hey." Sam says to her, knowing that Amber didn't like herself, as Amber gives her a small smile, "hi." Amber says "nice to see you." as Sam smiles back and Richie awkwardly greets himself to Amber.

Sam asks where their mom was, "she's stuck at a conference in London." Tara answers. "she called me earlier." Apryl scoffs "barely." I say annoyed at her mother "for all of ten minutes." Amber finishes as they smile softly at each other.

"look guys, Tara's really tired maybe we should just give her some space." Amber says, as Apryl nod in agreement.

We all start to walk out "not you Sam." Tara says, "I want you to stay." She says, looking up at Sam as they smile at each other, while everyone else walks out. 

"I'm gonna, go to the break room for now." she say to Mindy as Apryl walk over to the empty room, pulling out a chair for her to sit in, as she fidgets with her fingers.

suddenly a hand touches Apryl's shoulder, making her jump and turn around, its Amber.

"Oh, hey." Apryl says, "sorry." Amber says softly as she sits down beside me. "its fine." she says with a smile.

"are you, okay?" Amber asks Apryl, as Apryl looks down.

"just, afraid for Tara." she mumbles as Amber rubs her shoulder.

"I'm sure she'll be okay, alright?" Amber says comfortingly as Apryl smiles at her. "thanks." she says softly.

"everyone else it going to a bar," Amber says "wanna come with?" she asks, as Apryl nods as they get up off of the chairs, and run after their friends.

Chad, Liv, Mindy, Amber, Apryl, and Wes, we all together at the bar playing pool.

"so what is she like?" Liv asks "the sister?"

"Sam? oh Sam is so cool." Chad says with a grin. "Yeah, you only say that because she let you wear Pokemon Onsies to bed for a year." Mindy states as Apryl lets out a laugh.

"that's true! that's a true statement." Chad adds.

"no, trust me, Sam is not cool." Amber says as they all look to her, as she goes into a whole backstory.

"her dad left her mom right? walks right out, when Tara's eight, Sam's thirteen. Sam started acting out, getting in trouble with the cops. And then, on Sam's 18th birthday, she leaves. ghosts them all." Apryl takes a sip of her drink and nudge Amber.

"c'mon don't be so depressing, I'm sure Sam's changed." she says to Amber, as Amber crosses her arms. "maybe, I just don't want to see Tara hurt again."

"so what you're protecting her from her own sister now?" Wes argues. "well someone has too." Amber defends.

"Okay, so, no guys are good enough for her, and now her family's off-limits too?" Apryl raises an eyebrow at him.

"mm, motive. 'if I can't have her no one can.'" Mindy quotes as Wes looks confused.

"we all know you have a crush on Tara!" Mindy says as Wes looks annoyed, and Apryl looks jealous. Mindy turns to Apryl "don't think I don't see you Ry." Mindy says quietly to Apryl as she starts to blush. Mindy was one of the only people who knew she liked Tara, but she couldn't tell anyone else, because Wes liked Tara, and I'm pretty sure Amber did too.

"but we're all suspects." Mindy says as everyone goes quiet looking around at each other, as Chad raises a glass.

Mindy looks to Liv, "except maybe Liv." she says in a judgemental tone, that Liv didn't get.

"thank you!" Liv says to her, until Mindy says "you're way to boring to be a psycho."

Suddenly someone calls something "yo Liv." we all turn around, its that douche-bag, Vince.

"you wanna real drink?" he says "or you happy sitting at this kids table." Apryl scoffs.

"alright hey, listen up, uglier Micheal Myers, it was a summer fling it meant nothing." Chad says, walking over to him as the two start to fight, and Vince brings out a small knife.

"hey!" a bartender yells "get out of here or I'm calling the cops." the lady yells as Apryl let's out a sigh.

Soon enough Vince trudges out of the bar, "you kids too! lets go!" the lady shouts as we all get out of the bar.

                        ──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

A/N: this was goofy, I'm planning to have something entertaining soon, I'm trying y'all this is my first story-