XI

──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ────────── 

Sam's POV:

I stand there in shock, as I feel pain travel through my body. I look up at Richie, tears filling my eyes, as he grabs the gun from my hand. Sidney tries to stand up but he points the gun at her.

"sit the fuck down Prescott!" he yells, as she backs down. He turns to face me, his eyes filled with rage, as he twist the knife in my stomach, making it feel like I could collapse at any moment, as I cry out in pain.

Amber stands up, taking the mask off of her as she takes the gun from Richie, shoving Apryl aside as she winces. She grabs Sidney by her hair, pointing the gun at her.

Richie takes out Tara's inhaler from his pocket, showing it to me, my heart breaking as he scoffs.

"I can't believe this worked." He throws the inhaler to the side, as I look at him, now in anger. "I know, its a bummer its me." Richie takes out a voice changer, turning it on as he speaks into it, "but it really was the best choice for the movie." He says as he laughs maniacally, making Apryl rage.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" Apryl cries out as she lunges for Richie, Amber kick's Apryl's wound on her leg, making her yell in pain, "Don't fucking move you little shit!" Amber yells at her, putting her gun back to Sidney's head, as Apryl crouches down to the floor, rage put on her face.

"This isn't a fucking movie!" I yell at him, "No, but it will be." Richie turns to Amber, "that's the point, right Amber?" 

"Right hon!" hon? what their dating? that's fucking disgusting.

"Third act bloodbath, check. Killers revealed check! time for the big finale!" She says manically as she grabs Sidney's hair tighter. "Time for the big finale!"

I shake my head, why. why the fuck did this have to happen.

Richie laughs as he puts his hand on my cheek, as I can feel all the memories coming back from me and his relationship, turning out he was a serial killer.

"Richie.." I muster, but he shushes me softly, as he pulls out the knife, making me yell as blood drips from my stomach.

"Let's get them into the kitchen." Amber grabs Sidney, pulling her up by her hair as she grunts in pain, being dragged by Amber "Let's go bitch!"

"Someone has to save, the franchise!" Amber pushing Sidney in, shoving her on the counter. 

"Nobody has made a great Stab movie, since the first one! Not really." Richie yells as he drags me and Apryl into the kitchen, shoving us to the counter as I hold Apryl, blood dripping from her leg and still slightly from her head, how'd she get her head to start bleeding.?

"Hey baby do you want to go get the very ex-Mrs. Riley?" Richie turns as I see Apryl's eyes grow wider, knowing that Richie means her mother. Amber stares excitingly, "Yeah I do!" She runs off. Suddenly Sidney runs, trying to grab the knife, but Richie stops her, walking towards her, his knife wielded.

"Hey, HEY!" He approaches Sidney as I hold my side, my body hurt like shit. Apryl stood next to me, putting a hand on my back comfortingly, even though she was in pain as well.

"Sidney Prescott." Richie raises the tip of the knife to her chin, "You know.. I'm a really big fan." He smiles, as if he's not threating to kill her.

"Go fuck yourself!" His smile fades, "You see the last Stab movie?"

"Not really a fan of scary movies."

"That checks out, anyway, it sucked balls." he scowls.

"Because nobody takes the true fans seriously, not really." He continues, raising his knife slightly, "they just laugh at us and WHY?!" his voice raises, making Apryl flinch.