IV

──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

Apryl's POV:

My dad. My real dad.

was a fucking serial killer? Does that mean Jill fucking Roberts is my aunt.?

I stood there in silence in front of Dewey, shocked.

"Ry.. sweetie." he takes a step towards me, putting a hand on my shoulder. "I still see you as a daughter okay? noting less." I look up at him as he smiles.

"but promise me something." he says to me as he puts his hands on my shoulders. "don't. tell. anyone. about this." he looks me in the eyes.

"if anyone finds out about this Ghostface is going to come after you too." I nod in agreement "okay. thank you, dad." he smiles.

"of course kiddo." I smile back.

"but, dad." he looks at me. "there's a favor I have to ask you."

Sam's POV:

me and Richie get to the twins' house, I told them I wanted to meet all of them, to tell them about how Billy was my father.

Suddenly I hear another car door close, I look behind me, as I see a truck parked by the sidewalk, as Dewey and Apryl walk over to us.

"holy shit he came." Richie looks where I'm looking and sees them.

Dewey walks over to us "I've decided to temporarily assist you in your investigation." he looks at Apryl "because this little dingus convinced me too." he says as Apryl grins.

"thank you, both." I say to them, as Dewey walks in Apryl gives me a thumbs up 'I got you' she mouths, making me smile.

"look just because that guy showered, doesn't mean he should have a gun." Richie says to me as we walk into the twins' house.

Apryl's POV:

Sam Richie, me and Dewey all walk into the twins' house, being escorted by Mindy.

"Randy was our uncle. RIP" Mindy says, as I see a painted picture of Randy Meeks, as a Memorial.

"you said to bring everybody." Mindy says to Sam as I see everyone sitting on the couches, as I sit down beside Wes.

"Ooo, suspects!" Mindy's mom, Martha walks in, with snacks as Mindy takes a popcorn, "my brother would be so proud!" She says, setting down the snack tray on the coffee table, as she sees me.

"Apryl!" she says happily "wait," she looks behind me to see my dad. "hey Martha." He greets.

"Dewey! hi!" She says happily, embracing him into a hug.

"you look.." she hesitates, "yeah." he says.

she nods awkwardly "how's the wife?" "okay mom, we're good thank you." Chad says to her as I let out a quiet snort.

"alright kids, have fun." she says as she walks back to the kitchen.

Sam steps forward, "I asked Mindy to call everyone here because.." I look up at Sam "there's something I have to tell you."

I stare at her in shock, as she had just revealed that her father, was a serial killer too. Billy Loomis, THE Billy Loomis.

"so let me get this straight." Chad says, "You're saying that you're the daughter of Billy Loomis, and what, one of us is the killer?" he finishes as I look around at everyone, who would be so cruel to hurt Tara?