III

──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

Apryl's POV:

Since we got kicked out of the bar, everyone went home, well, except me. I wanted to go check on Tara before I left.

When I get to the hospital, I see Sam and Richie get into their car and drive off, I didn't understand why, but I tried to push past it.

Suddenly my phone started ringing, it was an unknown number. 
"oh fuck." I thought to myself.

I hesitate, but pick up the phone. "hello.?" I decide to stay in the lobby, there were a few nurses and police officers there, so at least I wouldn't be alone.

"Hello, Apryl." my heart stops when I hear that haunting voice changer. "don't worry, I'm not going to attack you today, I'm quite out of reach actually.." Ghostface says "not sure if I should believe that." I say hesitantly as I look up, making sure there are still people around.

"I just came to call you to tell you something.." I raise my eyebrow.

"you know.. have you ever wondered why gale would have a child with Dewey? I mean what are the odds that they would've been together, almost as though.. they're not your real parents."

I feel my fists clench "listen hear dickhead! Gale Weathers had me and Dewey Riley is the father." I say with much more confidence then I have inside.

"oh I'm afraid that isn't correct Apryl.. maybe you should go ask Dewey instead." Ghostface say before hanging up the call. "the fuck.?" I say to myself as I stand up off of my seat, i wanted to go visit Tara, but i had to confirm this with my dad. was he really not my father..?

I arrive at my dad, well, my apparent dad's trailer, I walk over and knock on the door "who is it?!" I hear him yell "its Apryl! your.. daughter!" I say a little hesitant but I go for it. He opens the door in surprise "Apryl hey bud!" he side hugs me "hey dad." I say softly as I walk into the room, to see Sam and Richie sitting on the couch.

"Why are they here?" I asked confused.

"they want me to help them with the whole new Ghostface guy." he says annoyed as he sits back down onto the couch.

"please Mr. Riley. You said it always goes back to the past, so, if I'm in danger.. that means you're in danger." I watched as they talked, honestly Sam made a good point.

"come on." Sam pleaded "let's do this. together." Dewey looked up at Sam.

"your time is up."

Sam and Richie had left, I wanted to talk to him about helping them, but I think taking to him about what Ghostface had told me is more important.

"hey, dad?" I asked as he looked up, finishing a call with Aunt Sydney, informing her about Ghostface.

"what is it bud?" he asks. I take a deep breath, "are you my biological dad?"

there was silence.

he looked at me, and sighed, turning off the TV. "Apryl.."

"so it is true." I say sternly, Dewey hesitates and nods as I feel like my chest is going to explode.

"why didn't you tell me?? I wouldn't have gotten mad!" I feel my eyes getting glassy. "Ry I wasn't afraid of you getting mad." Dewey said looking down.

"I hid it from you because of who your real father was." he says, looking up at me again.

"who-""let me explain first." He says, cutting me off, as he sits up in his chair.

"a little bit before, me and your mother had, some problems. We did break up for a little while to give each other some space, during that period of time, your mother had dated another guy, and he got her pregnant." I feel my palms sweat.

"why are you my dad then?" he sighs "he didn't realize he got your mother pregnant, he didn't want to get your mother pregnant, or have kids, he didn't want you. so he left your mom. I was there to comfort her and, we ended up raising you together. We didn't want to tell you because it would be horrible for you if you were so young, but somehow now you've found out." he says, with a chuckle.

"but then.. who was he? my biological father?" I ask, feeling my heart racing.

Dewey takes a moment, then sighs.

"it was Roman. Roman, Bridger."

                        ──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

A/N: god idk if this makes sense😭😭please tell me if there's some logic that i'm doing wrong- also sorry its so short!!