XII

──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

Third person POV:

Suddenly the landline phone rings.

"That's for you." Sam mutters, Richie scoffs. "yeah, like your gimpy little sister's gonna make a difference, she's a fucking pincushion at this point!" Apryl's fist clenches as she bites the inside of her cheek, hating the was Richie talked about her girlfriend.

"Amber! fan out she couldn't have gotten far!"

Frantic footsteps we walking around the house, "I can't find her!-" Tara cuts her off, bashing Amber with her crutch.

Tara gasps for air, as she continues to hit her, Amber yelling in pain.

You could hear the screams of Tara and Amber as Apryl chuckles.

"Amber?" Richie calls out.

Suddenly Sam grabs Richie's arm, pushing him to the ground as Apryl runs over to help Tara.

Sam's third person POV:

Sam pulls Richie to the ground, as she grips onto Richie's arm.

He tries to break free, using both his hands to try and loosen Sam's grip, as Sam bites his cast on his arm, making Richie freak out, enough time for Sam to run as Richie falls back onto the ground as his arm starts to bleed.

Apryl's POV:

I make my way over to wear I could hear Amber yelling, I had to help Tara. I turn the corner, seeing Tara hitting her with her crutch over and over again, crying out in pain, mentally and physically, as she notices me, making her pause for a moment, enough time for Amber to kick Tara in the stomach, making Tara fall back, as my eyes widen, no fucking way I was letting that slide. "TARA!" I yell, as Amber picks her up by her neck, bashing her against the doorframe before toppling her onto the couch.

my eyes fill with rage as I limp over as fast as she can, grabbing Amber by the hair, as she screams, "BACK THE FUCK OFF." I grab Amber into a headlock, as she chokes, backing up and backing me into the wall, elbowing me in the face, as I feel my face sting, making me loosen my grip as I fall to the ground, gritting her teeth in pain. Amber grabs a piece of glass from the broken lamp Sam threw, using it to cut my arm, smiling manically, as feeling pain travel through my body. I scream out in pain, pulling away, my arm bleeds, as Amber scoffs.

"Pathetic." She says as she walks over to the kitchen. My eyes flutter. I feel blood softly drift down my head. Tara crawls over to her, "No, no Apryl stay with me." She says in pain as she holds my non-injured hand, as I wince, sitting up softly, laying my back onto the wall, as I feel all the stab wounds I've gotten these past few days get more painful. I squeeze Tara's hand lightly, smiling softly, as I feel my vision getting blurry.

Third person POV:

"Sam! where you going?! your big scene's coming up!" Richie yells, stumbling around the house.

Sidney notices Amber walking into the kitchen, as she grabs her Ghostface cloak, pushing her to the ground, making Amber drop her gun. She grunts angerly as she shoves the cloak away from her, standing up as she grabs a knife.

"I'll fucking kill you!" she yells as Gale grabs her arm, preventing her from stabbing her, as Sidney grabs a glass jar filled with hand sanitizer, throwing it at Amber's face, as she screams.

"The fucking hand sanitizer?!" she cries out, as Gale and Sidney grab her by her arms and legs, toppling her over the island table, making her land on the floor, as the duo corners her.