X

──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

Third person POV:

"RUN!" Richie yells as he and Sam both duck, Tara grabbing Amber's arm, making her miss her shot as Sam and Richie run.

"HOLY SHIT!" Sam yells as she quickly grabs a small knife, Richie pulling her down to the basement.

Amber topples to the ground as Tara pushes her down, Amber shooting again, as it hits the couch.

She takes Tara's hand quickly and runs, "YOU FUCKING BITCH!" Amber yells as she runs after us, grabbing Apryl's wounded leg, tripping her as she screams, making Tara look back.

"shit! APRYL NO!" Tara yells as Amber grabs Apryl's neck, bagging her head against the wall till its bleeding, as Apryl lays by the wall, holding her head, everything around her blurry, as she feels blood drip from her head.

Tara cries as she backs away from Amber, "oh I won't hurt you honey.." Amber says psychotically as she holds the gun to Tara's chin, Tara whimpering.

"you should be thanking me for helping you get rid of that bitch of a girlfriend, with serial killer relatives." Amber raises her voice, "fuck you." Tara says as Amber laughs softly.

"I'd kill Apryl first if you didn't care about her so much." Amber's smile fades, "I wanted to be the one there for you. But this bitch," Amber points at Apryl, "has to come and ruin fucking everything."

Amber looks back at Tara, "come on." she grabs her by the hair, grabbing some duct tape as she drags her to a closet, shoving her there as Tara cries out softly, holding her casted leg.

She duct tapes her hands and mouth as Tara struggles, her eyes tearing up.

"I won't hurt you unless you stay put." Amber scowls as she closes the door, leaving Tara in the dark.

Sam's third person POV:

Sam and Richie run down the basement, Sam's heart pounding out of her chest.

"Oh my god, Tara!" Sam realizes as she tries to run up the stairs, but Richie stops her, "wait wait, no no, Sam."

"She has a gun." "Richie! Richie no," "There are always, two killers." Richie says, as Sam steps back, as she raises her small knife to Richie.

He stares at her, "Sam please put the knife down." Sam keeps her knife pointed at him shakingly.

"Look I think.." Richie starts, "I think the other killer might be Tara."

"what?!" Sam says taking a step forward.

"She's the one that brought us here, and you two have been estranged for years!" Richie says, raising his hands higher, "I mean.. how well do you really know her.?"

"Better then I know you." Sam scowls as she turns and quickly runs up the stairs, "Sam, wait Sam!"

Sidney's third person POV:

Sidney and Gale pull up to Amber/Stu's house, as she goes to the back of the car, opening a briefcase in the trunk, revealing two guns.

She takes them both and passes one to Gale, as they hear a scream. "sounds about right." Gale sighs.

"You ready?" Sidney asks, turning to Gale "for this? Never." she scoffs as they both approach the house slowly.

Suddenly the door opens, and Amber stumbles out, holding her waist, screaming.