IX

──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

Third person POV:

"oh, perfect she's having a party." Richie sighs, "who has a party in the middle of a killing spree?- I'm aborting the plan." he says, reaching to start the car again.

"no, no. We're already here." Sam stops him, unbuckling her seat belt, "I'll go in quickly and get it, I'll be back in five." She says, opening the car door.

"I'm coming too." Tara starts to unbuckle her seatbelt. "if you're going I'm going." Apryl says to Tara, as she looks at Richie, "Your on your own." She teases before helping Tara our of the car.

Richie shakes his head annoyed "alright, and if you think I'm waiting out here just to get murdered, you're out of your mind." he starts to unbuckle his own seat belt, as they head over to Amber's house.

There were a ton of people gathered around the entrance, hanging out and partying, as Sam opens to the door, Tara walks in with Apryl following behind her, in case she lost balance.

When someone sees her, a bunch of people start cheering "Tara!" as Tara looks around confused, as Apryl digs her nails into her other hand, the noise not comforting.

Amber squeezes through and gives Tara a small hug, making Apryl jealous, "hey! what are you doing out of the hospital? should you even be up and around?" Amber asks, looking around, noticing Sam, Richie, and Apryl.

"I need my spare inhaler." Tara says a little unsteady as Apryl rubs her back.

Amber looks confused, "Why? where are you going?" Tara looks to Sam, as Sam shakes her head, signaling to her to not tell her.

Amber gets the signal, "its fine, don't tell me just be safe okay?" she puts a hand on Tara's arm, as Tara nods softly.

"I think its in my room," Amber says, looking at the stairs that are crowded with people. 

"alright, everyone! thanks for coming but the party's over!" everybody looks at Amber confused.

"time to go!" she yells as everyone gets angry, Apryl rolls her eyes.

"no!"
"but it's so early!"
"c'mon what?!"

Sam looks over to Richie 'let's go.' she mouths, but Richie looks around and gets fed up.

"Hey hey hey! Hello! Can we cut the music please?" he yells out, turning all the light switches on as everyone goes quiet.

"uh, hi. Gen Z, how are you, umm." he says awkwardly looking down, "Sam, Apryl, and Tara here have each been attacked by the killer," Richie says as Amber rubs Tara's arm, as Tara lightly smiles at her, making Apryl look down, annoyed, as she feels some small weight on her, as she see's Tara's head on her shoulder, making her smile.

"and now they're here, which makes this place a huge murder target so, if I were you I would probably leave." Richie states. "man, fuck you!" a guy calls out, throwing his cup at Richie's head as Apryl snorts.

"okay I tried to be nice, get the fuck out!" Richie yells as everyone walks out of the house, rolling their eyes. "please, get the fuck out, sincerely get the fuck out!" everyone mumbles annoyed statements as they walk out.

"thank you, thank you all, I'm saving your life I promise." "fuck you." people yell at him.

"thanks teens." Richie turns to Sam, giving her an ok-hand as Sam smiles.

Tara uses her crutches to walk where Amber's room is, as Amber and Sam follow behind.

Mindy and Frances were making out on the couch, suddenly a guy comes over to them.