VI

──────────── ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ──────────

Dewey's POV:

I hear Apryl cry out before the elevator closes. I had to keep her safe, I had to keep them all safe.

I start to walk over to Ghostface, reloading my gun with fresh bullets, dropping the old ones to the ground as hear the crunch of glass under my feet. I look at Ghostface.

He was laying there unconscious I assume, the wood of the cabinet layers on top of him as glass surrounds the ground.

I stand in front of him, as I raise my gun, aimed at his head, when suddenly my phone rings, making me loose focus as Ghostface sits up and stabs me right in the stomach.

I yell in pain as he stands up, and stabs me in the back, making me yell as I feel blood travel into my mouth.

"yes, today." he says before dragging the knives up my spine, as I scream starting to feel my eyes getting blurrier as Ghostface twists the knife, blood splattering all over the floor.

He pushes me down, as my knees meet the ground, as I hear my phone still ringing.

I look over to see the phone splattered with blood, the caller was Gale.

I let out my last smile.

"its, an honor."  he says before pulling out both the knives kicking me to the ground.

as I let out my last breath,

everything goes black.

Gale's POV:

I arrive at the hospital, as I see two police officers dragging out a body bag on a cot

"no. it can't be.." I thought

"no.." I look to see Apryl, my daughter, crying on the side with her body bandaged.

"no!" I cry out as Sam and Richie pull my away, "no!"

tears fall from my eyes as I crouch down to the ground, feeling a hand on my back as I see Apryl

"Apryl.." I say between sobs as she rubs my back, tears streaming down my eyes.

Apryl's POV:

I was sitting across from my mother in the hospital lobby. We were never on the best of terms, but she cared about my dad, and I did too.

I didn't want to tell her about finding about Roman being my real dad yet though.

Sam comes up to us, a sad expression on her face.

"I'm sorry." I look up at her, as my mom lets out a sigh, "I didn't know him well but.." Sam continues, "he helped me."

"that's what he did." she finally speaks, sighing, "he helped people." 

"I should've stopped him." My mom speaks as I look down, feeling the bandage on my face.

"if you had, my sister would be dead." Sam says and looks at me, "Apryl too."

Gale looks up with glassy eyes and smiles sadly

"Samantha? your sister's awake." a lady says, I stand up, I wanted to check on Tara.

I walk with Sam "is it okay if I go with you?" I say softly as she smiles and nods.

as I look back I see someone hugging my mom, I see that its Sidney Prescott, My Godmother.

I smile as seeing them comfort each other as I follow Sam into Tara's new hospital room.