Chapter 1: Not some nice person who writes you notes:

+Hey there nice little wattpadder, just a friendly reminder, if you like a chapter you should be kind and vote for it. That's wut that little button is for, and it makes me dance around like a goof and give out quicker updates:)

Chapter 1:

"Sage?" Cali  frowned furrowing her brows.

"Uh yeah?" I stared blankly ahead.

"What the hell are you gonna do?" I looked at the car. A classic 1966 Mustang Fastback, midnight blue, smooth, and clean . Utterly perfect. I could only wish to have something as worthy. It was one of my dream cars. Dramatic sigh.

I raised a brow. "Whose car is it again?"

"Chance Arrington's." She stated gazing off to the car. I trotted away from our school's baseball field to get a better look at just how far I had managed to swing the instruments of mass destruction. Cali trailed behind.

"Who?" I asked, not recognizing the name.

Cali gave me her "Dumb" look. 

"Come on you've seen him Sage." She waved an exasperated  hand around, "... looks like he freaking hopped out of dream man magazine. The definition of badass. Has a nice ass actually..." Cali listed eventually trailing off, her eyes glossing over in a daze.

"And I uh managed to break his windshield with my bat...and this baseball." I pointed to the car in horror.   

Oh God, what if his dad saved that car for him or something? I couldn't possibly live with the guilt. Or even really pay it for that matter.

Cali blew out a shaky breath of air. " Yup." She paused shaking her head to clear her face of her hair, "You managed to whack a baseball and a bat into his windshield...how do you even do that, I mean seriously? Both?!" Cali took to suddenly waving her hands about.  

I mean I knew it was bad, but she made it seem insane. I ignored her to walk around the car in a circle looking for anything else out of order with it. I tuned out how strange it was that this Probability kid didn't have any other cars parked beside his. It was like fate or something that I totally wrecked his car.

I gaped at the damage. You could clearly see a shattered window and the jagged missing piece of glass where the baseball went in whereas the bat crookedly protruded from the windshield. It almost broke my little heart to see the white leather interior littered with glass.

How could I even pay for that?

"Okay in my defense I told you I suck at that baseball crap and it's Mrs. Randall's fault for even sending us to the baseball field to get the softball equipment to play indoor baseball. How the fuck...how do you even play indoor baseball?" I took a deep breath through my nose, trying to think logically, "You know what? I'll just write him a sorry note. I can't possibly pay for this. And he's not even around here anyways." I frantically looked around the parking lot for any source of life, a.k.a. any wandering eye who could rat me out for the injustice. My wandering eyes stopped on Cali who stood giving me a dumbfounded look. She had her tan arms folded and her infamous "Are you that dumb?" look on her face.

"You can't leave a sorry note! What could you possibly say? Sorry I effed up your car... I hope you have insurance? And besides that-" she pointed towards her body, "we're in our freaking gym clothes and there's no paper around here unless we walk all the way back inside, and that's a no." She haughtily tied her hair up to stop the nippy March air from whipping her hair around. I took follow and grabbed a hair tie from around her wrist and tied mine the same. The simple gesture giving me a renewed sense of confidence and a cleared head.