06

↶*ೃ✧˚. ❃ ↷ ˊ-

"Really?" The voice was husky, whispering. "Trying to make me jealous?"

Any remnant of Jisung's conceited exterior seemed to evaporate, and a gasp parted his lips. He was frozen. He couldn't flick his eyes from Minho's, hot coal, embers almost searing orange at the edges, narrowed and searching.

Minho tilted his head slightly at the lack of response. He dipped his head down, closer to Jisung's.

Another gasp. Smaller, closer to a sharp inhale, and Jisung squeezed his eyes shut. There was a moment where he could feel warm breath, close enough to hear Minho exhale softly. And then Minho pulled away.

"Jesus," Jisung muttered, opening his eyes. "Ever heard of personal space?"

Minho smirked. His gaze lingered on Jisung's, who made an effort to meet it. He wanted to look away. It felt like it was burning him, his eyes watering, but he tried his hardest to hold Minho's stare.

"What was it you said earlier? I wondered if you could help me with this stretch." Minho parroted Jisung's words perfectly.

A frown fluttered across Jisung's face. "So what, you're obsessed with me now?"

"Says the person who has shown up at my home, my workplace, and my dance class, all in the space of two weeks," Minho reminded. He was still smirking, still meeting Jisung's eyes.

Jisung looked away at this, pushing his tongue into the side of his own cheek in exasperation. Minho had a point. How annoying.

"So, were you?" Jisung counteracted in an obvious attempt to change the conversation.

Cocking his head, Minho waited for clarification.

"Jealous," Jisung said lightly.

A laugh lifted Minho's lips slightly, not quite passing further than his mouth, eyes still deadpan. He pulled his lower lip through his teeth once, slowly, allowing his gaze to drift down to Jisung's jaw before speaking.

"I don't feel like I need to be."

Jisung scoffed, annoyed at Minho's dismissive answer. When Minho didn't respond, Jisung pursed his lips and lifted his chin to regain eye contact with Minho.

"But that doesn't mean you weren't jealous."

Minho's eyes were dancing, gleaming. He was enjoying this. Unsure of whether it was because of Jisung's famed brattiness or that sudden glimpse of submission, but he was enjoying it. Once more, he leaned in towards Jisung who was still stood with his back to the wall. This time his face moved closer so his lips were angled into Jisung's ear.

Jisung tried to hold in a shiver when he felt a breeze curl round his ear, Minho's cool breath against sensitive skin making his body act of its own accord. Minho noticed the brief tremor in Jisung's firm hold, and again, a low laugh rippled through slightly chapped lips.

He leaned back slightly so that Jisung could see this laugh had met his eyes, softening them into crescent moons, so sweet that it ached in the younger boy's teeth. He was so taken aback by the smile that he didn't notice Minho lean back in.

"I don't need to be jealous because I know how easily I could make you all mine," Minho murmured.

Jisung froze. He couldn't have moved if he wanted to.

I don't need to be jealous because I know how easily I could make you all mine. I don't need to be jealous because I know how easily I could make you all mine. I don't need to be jealous because I know how easily I could make you all mine.