17

‧̍̊˙˚˙ᵕ꒳ᵕ˙˚˙

TW: Seggsual content - not plot related so feel free 2 skip if u would like :-)

For the second time, Jisung woke up first. But unlike the last time it wasn't him clinging onto Minho. It was the other way round. A lazy arm draped over his chest, their legs tangled up around each other. 

Jisung was enthralled by watching Minho like this. Asleep, breathing steady, small mumbles escaping every now and then from sleep-parted lips. Jisung took a moment to trace the few bruises left from the night before; not as many as Jisung sported, but enough to send a painful jolt through his heart. 

His eyes lingered on Minho's. Long eyelashes, pretty, but even prettier when they opened lazily and focused blearily on Jisung. Focused mainly on the way Jisung had squeezed his eyes shut and pretended to be asleep.

He kept his eyes closed even as Minho breathed out a laugh and nudged closer into Jisung's space. 

"Hmm, if only sweet Jisung was awake to wish me a good morning," Minho sighed.

"Good morning!" Jisung squeaked out quickly. Minho laughed again. 

"I think we're alone," Minho murmured, moving even closer, crooking his head so he could plant a kiss on Jisung's forehead.

Jisung shivered. He knew what Minho meant, but all of a sudden felt scared. His body betrayed him; the low rasp of Minho's morning voice had gone straight to his pants. 

"Looks like it's not just us two who have woken up," teased Minho, eyes landing directly on the tent that was forming between Jisung's legs.

Embarrassed, Jisung turned away so he was on his side and facing away from Minho. Not the best move - it meant Minho could curl up around him, hips against Jisung's back, prompting Jisung to realise with a poorly concealed gasp that it wasn't just him who was harder than steel.

"Surprised?" Minho spoke quietly. "Didn't think I wanted it, too?" 

Jisung blushed. He nestled himself comfortably between Minho's legs, allowing himself to create the slightest friction against Minho. 

"And now I want it even more." Minho's voice was rough as he pressed himself further than Jisung thought possible into the younger. 

A grin painted itself across Jisung's face. He tried to act nonchalant as though he was simply stretching the last few dregs of sleep away. A small hum from his lips as he shuffled back against Minho. 

Minho laughed. "You're not as discreet as you think."

And then he was moving Jisung with gentle hands, turning him so the younger was facing him, careful with his touch so as not to put any pressure on Jisung's still tender ribs. They lay facing each other. There was a stillness between them. It only lasted a moment. 

"Feeling shy?" Minho asked as he nudged forward with one crooked knee to knock against Jisung's thigh. 

When Jisung didn't respond, simply glanced down at where Minho's knee had touched him, Minho tried again. He angled his knee inwards slightly so it grazed against Jisung's crotch on impact. He seemed satisfied when this sparked a poorly concealed inhale from Jisung. 

Jisung glanced up nervously at Minho. 

"You're joking?" Minho asked, voice deadpan. 

For what felt like the thousandth time, Jisung was fuming internally at how easy Minho found it to read him. 

"Big, bad Han Jisung. A virgin?" 

Jisung groaned and flopped onto his stomach, ignoring the pain and simply thankful that he could bury his burning face into the pillow. The groan wasn't loud enough to drown out Minho's breathy laugh.