14

°:. *₊ ° . ° .•

Changbin and Chan were an undeniable force at the bottom of the staircase. Both muscled to the heavens, arms bulging where they were held crossed, both of their faces drawn into a thunderous glare. 

Each glare aimed at Minho.

When they'd heard Changbin scream up the stairs, Minho had froze, and Jisung had watched as the older pulled back. Minho didn't seem scared, not necessarily, but there was something skittish in the way he drew back from Jisung. 

Jisung hissed under his breath as he had to readjust himself as they headed out of the bedroom, trying their hardest to be a united front. Jisung noted almost smugly that Minho was having the same issue; he kept his palms linked conspicuously in front of his trousers to hide what their interrupted make-out session had done to him.

The air in the room was silent between the four of them. Minho angled himself just slightly behind Jisung as if to say: You can lead on this one. You can handle this. Jisung was happy to. 

"What the fuck?" barbed Jisung with a scowl at the two older at the bottom of the stairs. 

Chan and Changbin didn't smile, didn't soften at the presence of the younger like they usually did. Instead they seemed to tense up further. 

"You're still here?" Chan hissed in Minho's direction as Changbin sized up Jisung. Jisung could feel the disapproval emanating from him.

"Shouldn't I be?" Minho asked, bewildered. 

Minho was glancing with wide eyes at Changbin; what was the issue? Changbin had seemed fine with Minho at the party. Not friendly, no more than civil, but he'd seen Minho help Jisung, surely. Called him hyung, even. Apart from that night, Minho couldn't recall ever meeting Changbin or Chan before. So why the hostility? 

"You should leave," Changbin's voice was low, aimed at Minho, even whilst his eyes remained on Jisung.

Jisung, who swelled up his chest and lifted one arm to stop Minho from leaving. 

"No he shouldn't," Jisung argued. "He's fine." 

Lifting his arm had cast his... 'downstairs issue' into the glaring light of the corridor. It was receding, but still visible, and when Chan spotted it he scoffed and turned his attention away from the others. He swore under his breath before angling to face them again. 

"Really, Jisung?" Chan tutted. Jisung blushed, pulled his arm away from Minho to cover himself again.

"You bring a stranger into the flat to fuck him?" Changbin's voice was pitched with disbelief. 

Minho's voice in Jisung's ear: I think it would be me fucking you

Another glare in his direction from Chan: I heard that

Jisung tried to swallow a blush, tried to force his now further hardening boner back in between his thighs. Tried. Failed. 

"He's hardly a stranger, hyung," contended Jisung. "You've been to his house, what... twice? In the space of a month?" 

"Not his house," Changbin shot back. "Hyunjin's house." 

"Technically true," mumbled Minho, again in Jisung's ear. "His house. He just lets me live there."

Jisung frowned at Minho, and Minho held one hand up in defence, receding slightly before the younger. Letting him take control.

"Guys, what is this about?" Jisung was exasperated.