24

☆.。.:.。.:*☆

When Jisung woke up, the bed was empty around him. 

He groaned, stretched, winced when he felt the still aching pain that Minho had left him with the night before. Worth it, but still a literal pain in his arse as Jisung staggered to his feet. 

"Hyung?" he grumbled, wiping sleep from squinting eyes and pulling on the clothes that he had shrugged onto the floor the night before. 

No response. Jisung headed, still bleary, down the stairs. He was met with a bombsite.

It was worse than the parties Jisung had been to before. There was stuff everywhere; empty bottles, plastic cups, takeaway boxes, cigarette ends even peeking out from the space where the carpet met the wall. Jisung grimaced further when the smell hit him; old smoke, old booze, old sweat all merging in the air.

He was holding in a gag as he rounded the corner into the kitchen. His eyes spotted Minho, but before he could call his name, Jisung registered something... frosty? A cold atmosphere was swelling around Minho, who was sat facing away from the entrance, and Seungmin. Seungmin who rolled his eyes at Jisung when he noticed him walking in.

"Speak of the devil," Seungmin hissed under his breath.

Minho swung round on his stool. The sour look on his face sweetened immediately and Jisung felt his heart pick up a beat. 

"Sorry, angel," Minho mumbled as Jisung walked over to rest a hand over Minho's shoulders. "Was gonna come back to bed. Got sidetracked."

Another eye roll from Seungmin. 

"At least keep your PDA for when I'm not violently hungover and seriously pissed off," Seungmin snarked. Minho, suddenly childish, poked his tongue out teasingly at the younger, prompting a laugh from Jisung.

"Pissed off?" Jisung interjected. He still felt unsure about Seungmin, knew the younger wasn't necessarily his biggest fan. 

From where Jisung's hands had crossed themselves over Minho's collarbones, he felt the older stiffen. Watched as the two roommates exchanged a heated, layered glance, before Seungmin turned stone cold eyes back to Jisung.

"Pissed off, in pain, whatever you want to call it. Thanks to someone, I slept on the floor last night." Seungmin's voice was deadpan and Jisung winced again.

"You passed out on the floor, Seungmin. How is that our fault?" Minho asked with a sullen pout. 

"Seungmin, I'm so sorry. We thought... Minho said..." Jisung tried to explain themselves but struggled. 

Seungmin shot a glare in Jisung's direction. "Next time, find a different room to fuck in. If I go into my bedroom-"

"Our bedroom," Minho interrupted.

"Fine. If I go into our bedroom and it smells like sex, or there's, like, cum on my pillows - I won't be fixing you up after the serious beating I give you," Seungmin threatened.

Minho laughed, the light, breathy tone unfamiliar in the sombre kitchen. "I'd like to see you try."

Jisung busied himself with pulling the older up from the stool, babbling another hurried apology at Seungmin before steering Minho out of the room. Seungmin had been staring at Minho with something murderous in his eyes, and although Jisung already believed Minho could win a fight against anyone, he didn't want to see him up against Seungmin. Something about Seungmin was scary

"Ready for round two already?" Minho purred as Jisung pushed him into the bedroom. 

Minho wasn't expecting the door to close with Jisung on the other side of it, and he stood for a moment in a silent stupor.