22

⁺˚⋆。°✩₊✩°。⋆˚⁺

TW: segggsual content!!!!! not related to plot so skip as desired :)

The door to Minho's bedroom was cold against Jisung's back as the older pushed the younger into the room, turned, used him to close the door behind them. All the while, Minho kept Jisung tangled up in a messy kiss.

"Minho," Jisung mumbled, panting against Minho's mouth. "Hyung, I-"

"Quiet." Minho's answer was dark. Save one sharp inhale, Jisung was quiet.

The veins in his hands and forearms were swollen with the force he was using to hold Jisung up against the door by his waist. Swelled further, when Minho used both hands to grip Jisung's hips and pull him upwards, guiding with one hand for him to wrap his legs around Minho's waist. When he did, Minho pushed further, rolling his stomach into the already aching spot between Jisung's thighs.

"Want me to go slow?" Minho broke their kiss to hum into Jisung's ear. "Need me to prep you, hmm? First time, right, princess?"

Jisung could do nothing but whine as he felt another, harder push from Minho's pelvis into his. The sharp sting of Minho's front teeth nipping at his neck, teasingly close to his jugular. Soothed, instantly by another hum from Minho.

"Or want me to do what I want? Your stupid jealousy act, remember that? Makes me wanna fuck you like I hate you..."

The older followed this with a dramatic whimper, a mimic of Jisung's pleading tone as the rhythm of Minho's hips slowed. Minho laughed against the now red patch of Jisung's throat.

"All yours, hyung," Jisung whimpered, already feeling the heat tingling in his toes from the simplest movements of a fully-clothed Minho.

Then Jisung's voice was quieter, almost embarrassed: "Prepped myself for you."

Minho froze. Had to, or he knew he could've broken Jisung in two from the surge of need that those four words sent straight through him.

"On the bed."

Jisung had never moved so quick in his life. He scurried to the bed, kicking off his shoes, about to hurriedly strip himself of his clothes before Minho spoke again, stopped him.

"Not what I asked. On the bed."

Another whimper from Jisung, submissive, as his fingers shot away from the hem of his shirt and he backed himself instead to lay on the bed. He wasn't sure what to do with his hands as Minho approached, angling himself so he hovered above Jisung.

Minho grabbed the hem of the younger's shirt himself, pulled it up, planting a kiss or a suck or a bite on every new patch of skin that he exposed. Lingered around Jisung' abs, his nipples, his collarbones, his favourite parts. The ones that drew the most pathetic, gratifying moans from Jisung.

"Careful, kitten," Minho hissed. "Least a hundred people out there. Never know who could walk past."

This, somehow, just made Jisung even more turned on. He tried to gulp down a whine but didn't quite succeed; it came out strangled, choked, loud.

Minho's face lit up into the most devilish smile as he pulled the t-shirt up over Jisung's head, pausing as it lifted to swallow Jisung once more in a kiss, desperate to pull another one of those sounds from Jisung. Orgasmic, enough to send a rush of blood coursing through Minho's body.

"It's like you want people to know that I'm treating you like a slut in a shared bedroom," Minho said with a grin.

Turned his attention elsewhere. Slipped down, blowing cool breaths down the still wet patches he had left all over Jisung's torso as he want. Paused at the zipper of Jisung's pants. Looked up at Jisung with the most breath-taking gaze that Jisung had ever seen.