14.

The sunlight coming through my window woke me and I shifted a bit. I was all the way covered but somehow I was still cold.

I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the sunlight. I was staring the view from my window my head still a bit heavy from yesterday.

As I was getting for conscious I felt something heavy on the side of waist. I slowly reached with my hand only to meet... a hand? Who's hand is that?

Now it was my head's turn to slowly turn around to face the person that the hand belonged to. Oh. My. God. Descamps? I looked under the blanket I was naked.

No, this can't be happening how did we end up like this? Suddenly memories from last night started bombing my head. Me kissing him, him carrying me to the bedroom, him unzipping my dress, my on top of him... that's enough!

Should I wake him? I don't want to but I feel like I have to. The moment I turn around again towards him his eyes flattered.

"Morning love" he said in raspy voice. Is he serious?

"Are you serious right now?" I asked him and he nodded "Do you remember anything from last night?" I asked and he seemed to think for a moment

"Mmm no... but looking our position right now..." he said looking under the covers " I suppose we had fun" he said with a side smile.

"No, it's not that simple" I stood up taking one of the covers with me and wrapping it around my naked body.

"You weren't that stressed last night"

"You remember last night?" I don't know if I was scared for the answer

"Just you being on top of me... I didn't know you were so fierce!" I blushed.

"Shut up that's not the point! Do you get it? We had sex last night Descamps that not funny it's wrong"

"Why is it though? You had fun I had fun that's good" he casually said.

"Descamps you are my friend I can't sleep with a friend!"

"Yeah I am your friend but you kissed me last night" he said looking me deep in the eyes.

"I-I was drunk" the kiss was the only part that I don't regret from last night.

"They say that when you're drunk you do things you don't have the courage to do sober"

I took my eyes away from him and glanced at my clock it was 7:30 and then I remembered.

"Oh my God! We have to go to school for the ending ceremony! Get up!"

Descamps stood up wrapping the cover around his waist. He had abs who would have thought...

I pushed his towards the doorway

"Gosh woman! Let me grab my clothes first"

Once he walked out of the room I quickly dressed up and brushed my hair trying to look a a decent as possible.

I walk out of my room and down the stairs. Descamps was leaning at the kitchen counter eating an apple.

"You're joking" I muttered

"I was hungry! Shall we?" He walked towards the door.

We walked out of the front door and walked towards the school.

"Do you actually regret last night?" He calmly asked

"I don't know" I didn't want to talk about it. I still had to deal with Jean-Pierre.

"Ah, so you don't"

"I said I don't know! I don't have the strength to deal with it right now"

"Tired from last night?" I shot him a glare "Okay sorry, sorry. You're scary sometimes"