Chapter 117: Flying Dou Technique: Eagle Wing

Xiao Yan carried the keys to the boxes and once again, he touched the warm metal lock. Tilting his head and glancing at the Fairy Doctor who had finished digging out all the medicinal plants, he smiled and said, "Hurry over here. I don't want to be accused of trying to pocket everything when I open these boxes."

"At least you have some sort of conscience."

The Fairy Doctor raised her nose, carried the ten plus bottles in her chest and placed them on the stone table. Finally, she unwillingly selected six bottles and handed them to Xiao Yan: "Hey, these are yours."

Xiao Yan received them with a smile, took a brief glance and stored them into his storage ring. The Ice Spirit Blazing Grass was already in his hands so the other valuable medicinal plants were not very important to Xiao Yan.

Xiao Yan waved the three black keys in front of the Fairy Doctor and smiled: "Then I will be opening them."

"Open them!" After throwing Xiao Yan an irritated look, the Fairy Doctor quickly slotted the jade bottles around her waist and chest. Immediately, her narrow waist appeared much fuller than before.

Xiao Yan licked his lips as he stared at the stone containers. He randomly selected one of the keys, lifted the first lock and carefully inserted it.

"Not this..." The key stuck halfway causing Xiao Yan to shrug and replace it with a second key.

"Wrong again."

Helplessly shaking his head, Xiao Yan held the last key tightly and once again carefully inserted it into the keyhole.

Seeing the key slowly disappearing into the lock, Xiao Yan and the Fairy Doctor both unintentionally held their breath. The only noise in the entire room came from the key being pushed through the keyhole of the metal lock.

"Clang..." Suddenly, a light clear noise was emitted from within the room, prompting Xiao Yan's hand to freeze.

"It's unlocked." Seeing the lock's shackle being launched from the lock, Xiao Yan let out a relieved sigh and said.

"Hurry up and open it." The Fairy Doctor's face was full of desire and happiness as she said in an impatient voice.

Xiao Yan glanced at the anxious Fairy Doctor but did not heed her call. Instead, he grabbed her hand and stepped back. He then lined up his palm with the box and unleashed an intense force from his palm which lifted the lid of the stone box.

After the lid was lifted, Xiao Yan waited a moment longer and sighed in relief after seeing that there was no reaction. Glancing at the Fairy Doctor who had her hands around her chest while coldly staring at him, Xiao Yan simply shrugged, "It is always good to be a little careful."

"If you are thrown into the Magic Beast Mountain Range, I think that you will have a happier time living there than in the outside world. The reason being that even those Magic Beasts are not as careful as you are." The Fairy Doctor curled her lips and said.

"I share the same thoughts." Xiao Yan touched his nose and laughed.

After throwing a cutting gaze at the shameless man beside her, the Fairy Doctor walked towards the stone table. She looked into the opened stone box and was shocked. With a face filled with joy, she quickly reached her hand into it and retrieved an ancient rainbow colored scroll.

"What is this?" Xiao Yan curiously looked over and asked.

"A Poison Book that records the methods of making poison." The Fairy Doctor flipped open the scroll and said with a smile.

"A Poison Book?" Raising his eyebrow in surprise, Xiao Yan took the scroll from the Fairy Doctor's hand and glanced through it. Seeing the few words written on the side of the seven colored scroll, Xiao Yan said in amazement: "Rainbow Poison Book? There is actually something that focuses on how to create poison? Don't tell me that the one who left this behind was also a physician?"