Chapter 119: Purple Cloud Wings

Leaping across the valley, Xiao Yan leisurely headed towards the waterfall. His gaze cautiously scanned the surrounding area and only after finding that there were no Magic Beasts nearby, did he finally sigh in relief.

Arriving at the precipitous mountain wall, Xiao Yan took a long time in carefully selecting a cave that was four to five meters from him. Carefully climbing up the slippery rocks, Xiao Yan was just like an agile monkey and quickly spelunked into the cave he had previously selected.

It was somewhat cool within the cave and not too small: clearly more than enough for Xiao Yan to live here by himself.

Attentively sweeping his gaze over the floor inside the cave, Xiao Yan found no signs that a Magical Beast had ever been in the cave. With that he finally felt reassured. He gave the cave a quick cleaning before removing some camping supplies from his storage ring and building a soft and dry bed.

After setting up the essential items, Xiao Yan used a big rock to block the cave entrance such that only one person could pass through at a time. Since he would be spending many days here, safety concerns were of paramount importance..

Finishing these tasks, Xiao Yan clapped his hands together to remove the dirt on them. As he gazed at the somewhat dusky cave, he mused for a moment and then took out the three Moonstones that he had taken from the treasure cave and placed them in the grooves on the walls. Immediately the gentle light caused the cave to brighten up.

As he looked upon the completely new cave, Xiao Yan grinned and sat on the soft bed wit a long sigh. Soon after, he crossed his legs and formed a training seal with both hands, slowly recovering the Dou Qi he had used up and the mental plus physical fatigue from the two days of continuous and hurried journeying.

As Xiao Yan fell into silence, his breathing gradually steadied and a perfect cycle of his inhalation and exhalation was formed. Every time the breathing cycle alternated, faint threads of energy took shape in the air around Xiao Yan body and followed Xiao Yan's breathing to flow into his body. And after his Qi Paths refined the energy, it was stored into the Qi Vortex in his lower abdomen.

As he silently trained, Xiao Yan's thoughts sunk into his body. With the amazing Inner View, he was able to distinctly see the Dou Qi that was flowing in his body.

His thoughts passed through several core Qi Paths before finally arriving at the lower abdomen area. As the foundation of the Dou Qi, the Vortex slowly spun as it appeared in his sights.

Once again viewing this miraculous Qi Vortex, Xiao Yan felt slightly gratified. After almost a year of training, the thumb-sized milky white Qi Vortex from the time when he had just advanced to become a Dou Practitioner had changed to a light yellow color due to the Qi Method. Furthermore, it was much wider than before. Xiao Yan could clearly feel that the concentration of Dou Qi in the Qi Vortex was more than ten times stronger than it originally was.

Gazing at the light yellow Dou Qi that continuously flowed from the Qi Paths into the Qi Vortex, Xiao Yan faintly smiled as his thoughts slowly withdrew from the inside of his body. Only when the Dou Qi within his body had completely recovered did Xiao Yan open his eyes.

Lazily twisting his body, Xiao Yan's body once again felt refreshed. Tightly clenching his fist, Xiao Yan could sense that because of the recent bitter trainings, his current strength was slowly improving from its current state of a five star Dou Practitioner towards that of a six star one. Perhaps in another month or two, he would be able to enter the six star level.

And when that time comes, if he removed the restrictions of the heavy sword and together with the few types of Black Level Dou Techniques, it was possible for him to contend against an eight star Dou Practitioner. Of course this was only if the classes of the Dou Techniques that the eight star Dou Practitioner was proficient in were below that of Xiao Yan's. After all, Xiao Yan's Qi Method was that of the lowest level of Yellow, this was his only weakness!