Chapter 126: Kill

Following a soft sound from behind him, an intense force suddenly appeared behind He Meng.

He Meng's face changed when he felt the strength of this force. He stomped on the ground, letting out an angry cry as a white color began to quickly spread all over his naked back.

"Octane Blast!"

Xiao Yan coldly called in his heart as he suddenly tightened his first. His smooth sleeves emitted some paper like noises as it was shaken by the intense force. Xiao Yan's fist then violently shot forward. Within the short distance, the intense force that the fist carried emitted a sharp whistle of wind parting.

The sharp noise of the wind breaking behind him caused He Meng's face to turn aghast. This seemingly frail boy had actually trained his physical strength to such an extent?

"Clang!" A clear sound echoed throughout the tent. The sound, which lingered in the air for a while, was piercing to the ear.

An expressionless Xiao Yan smashed his right fist onto He Meng's back with great force. The ferocious force that was emitted from his feet directly blasted a half a metre wide hole in the ground around his feet.

"Crack..." A faint sound was accompanied by the appearance of many crack lines that gradually appeared and spread on He Meng's back. However, it was suppressed a moment later by the Dou Qi flowing in He Meng's body.

"I have already told you that you do not have the ability to break my defense." He Meng smiled thickly as he turned around.

"That may not be true..." Xiao Yan smiled and withdrew his hand that was pressed on He Meng's back. The corner of his mouth lifted as he whispered, "Explode!"

"Bang..."

A deep faint sound suddenly sounded from within He Meng's body, quickly hardening the smile on his face. A shocked expression soon replaced the smile.

"Urrr." A mouthful of fresh blood originating from the damaged internal organs was violently thrown up. He Meng's rock solid body subsequently fell feebly onto the ground.

Watching the life being rapidly drained from the corpse, Xiao Yan simply wiped his hand indifferently, turned around and left.

......

The morning sunlight spilled from the sky and passed through the cover of the canopy before its scattered remains shined upon the quiet campsite under the trees.

Within the quiet campsite, some of the unconscious mercenaries suddenly opened their eyes in a confused manner. They slowly sat up and exchanged glances with one another. A little while later, an alertness abruptly appeared in the mercenaries who had just woken up. With great speed, they climbed to their feet and stared at the silent campsite. Finally, they grabbed their weapons and strode towards the tent located at the middle.

"Third Company Leader!" A mercenary shouted as he stood outside the tent. There was no reply.

Once again, the mercenaries waited in silence for another moment. An uneasiness finally crept into their hearts.With a large knife, one of the mercenaries stepped forward and slashed the drapes covering the tent apart.

The drapes gradually fell, revealing the scene within to everyone.

In the interior of the tent, He Meng was lying still on the ground with both his eyes open. On his face was a fear that would remain eternally. A thick pool of fresh blood formed on the floor. The sight constantly provoked the witnesses shocked hearts, which had already reached their limit.

"The Third Company Leader... was killed?"

The shocked faces of all who saw the tragic scene turned white and weak.