Chapter 143: Nine Star Dou Practitioner

When Xiao Yan emerged from his unconscious state, it was already sunset. Slowly opening his eyes and lightly moving his fingers, the expected pain didn't appear. In fact, there was an energized feeling within his body.

This comfortably enriched feeling caused Xiao Yan to breath out deeply. Slightly moving his head, a tidy pile of blue colored metal inner vest and two scrolls appeared before his eyes.

Looking at these items, Xiao Yan was at first confused. Soon after, he sat up in a flash of understanding. His eyes furiously roved around his surroundings but he was unable to find that graceful and elegant figure. A sense of loneliness and depression started to appear on the youth's face

"Gone already?" Bitterly laughing, Xiao Yan weakly liad on the branch beside him. After narrowing his eyes for quite some time, he lazily reached out to take the metal inner vest that was arranged neatly. Holding it with his palm, the inner vest strangely held some warmth and was not cool. Xiao Yan's hands lightly kneaded the inner vest and found that it was soft as silk, extremely weird.

Grabbing that blue inner vest tightly, Xiao Yan placed it below his nostrils and sniffed, smelling a light body fragrance.

"She actually left this kind of close fitting object behind......" With an odd expression on his face, Xiao Yan muttered. Moving apart the metal inner vest, the claw mark left by the Amethyst Winged Lion appeared within his vision.

Pulling the metal inner vest into his embrace, Xiao Yan raised his head and looked at the sparse treetop, the smile on his mouth was a little bitter, "Ai, she went back and continued to be her respected Dou Emperor...........I also have to continue struggling for my Dou Master."

Forcefully shaking his head, Xiao Yan settled the two scrolls into the ring depressingly. Lowering his head and looking at the back finger on his ring, he asked, "Teacher, where are we going now?"

The ring lightly trembled, Yao Lao floated out, circled around Xiao Yan and suddenly spoke, "Go look at your current strength."

Hearing this, Xiao Yan was confused and following his advice, he closed both eyes and quickly reflected on the state of his body. A moment after, he opened his eyes. spoke in consternation, "Nine Star Dou Practitioner? How did I jump two stars? Is..is it due to that Amethyst Essence?"

"Only two stars? At least that woman wasn't an idiot, if she were to help you break through to Dou Master, there would be a huge problem." Yao Lao emotionlessly said.

"What does that mean?" Xiao Yan asked in confusion.

"The energy within the Amethyst Essence is indeed rich. However that strength was too tyrannical. Although that woman already refined it once, if you were to let the purple flame raise your current strength, the Qi vortex inside your body would just expand and explode. The Amethyst Winged Lion being able to raise an entire rank after eating it is due to their physical body being really strong, thus they have no reason to be scared of being devoured by the purple flames. But you, heh heh, if you were to rely on the purple flames to promote to the Dou Master level, I'm afraid you would have been instantly incinerated into a pile of ashes by the purple flames." Yao Lao said with a laugh.

"Kuh..." Wiping away cold sweat, Xiao Yan finally understood that even good things cannot be randomly consumed. No matter how good it was, if the human body was unable to withstand it, it would only become poison.

"Although currently, under the help of her pressure, you only raised two stars, this speed still leaves me a little worried. Ai, this woman, sure can mess things up. This leaping kind of training has a lot of shortcomings." Shaking his head, Yao Lao mused, speaking again, "Within this month, you have to camp inside the Magic Beast mountain and every day you have to hunt down five or more rank 1 Magic Beasts. Only through battle can the Dou Qi within your body become as steady and firm as before. If not, when we encounter a Heavenly Flame in the future, you will not have any qualifications to devour it."