Chapter 114: Treasure Hunt

"A cave?"

Lifting his eyebrow, Xiao Yan watched the Fairy Doctor with great interest as he said, "You were trying to enter it a moment ago, weren't you?"

"Yes but the cliff is too steep. I cannot get in."

The Fairy Doctor threw a glance at the eager Xiao Yan and said blandly, "I can share this secret with you but you better not have any ideas about trying to pocket it all. Otherwise, I will not allow you to smoothly obtain the things. Believe me, my strength may not be comparable with you but as a two star Dou Practitioner, you cannot be considered to be strong within the entire Qingshan Town."

Seeing the seriousness on the Fairy Doctor's face, Xiao Yan smiled, touched his nose and teased, "Originally, I had intended to knock you out and go down myself. But seeing your confidence... to be on the safe side, I better dismiss this notion."

Hearing this, the Fairy Doctor snorted and threw Xiao Yan a cutting gaze. She did not expect that this person actually possessed such an idea.

"Do you want me to try now?"

Taking a step forward, Xiao Yan stared at the dangerous position of the strange branches before tilting his head and asked.

"Forget it. We have already been away from quite a while. If we do not return, Mu Li will become suspicious. The medicinal herb picking team will be staying at the Magic Beast Mountain Range for a night so why don't we come tonight?" Shaking her head, the Fairy Doctor voiced her thoughts.

"Mu Li. He's Wolf Head Mercenary Company's young master, right?"

"Yes." The Fairy Doctor nodded her head slightly, obviously unwilling to talk more about this person. After staring at Xiao Yan, she softly asked, "Your name?"

"Xiao Yan."

Without saying a word, the Fairy Doctor nodded, turned around and walked towards the dense forested area.

Watching the graceful figure slowly disappear into the shadows, Xiao Yan simply shrugged. He turned around and once again threw his gaze at the barely visible cave entrance and excitedly waved his hands. When he was conversing with the mercenaries back at Wu Tan City, he had been very interested in this kind of adventure and treasure hunting. Was it not for his agreement with the Fairy Doctor, he would have immediately left the group and searched for the treasure alone.

After a quiet laugh, Xiao Yan also turned around and headed towards the dense forested area. He did not expect that his random stroll would actually grant him such a big reward.

By the time the pair had returned to the troop, they found that the resting mercenaries were already gathered and waiting.

"Fairy Doctor, if you were missing any longer, we would have sent people to look for you."

Seeing the Fairy Doctor walking out from the dense forested area, a figure hurried over. However, his footsteps paused when he noticed Xiao Yan appearing behind her. He asked with a smile, "Who is this young boy?"

"He's one of the mercenary guards. I coincidentally met him."

The Fairy Doctor replied nonchalantly before softly continuing, "Young Master Mu Li, let's get going. There's still some distance to cover before we arrive at our destination."

"Ke ke. Alright."

The young man who was addressed as Young Master Mu Li nodded with a smile. He shifted his body and allowed the Fairy Doctor to pass. However, when Xiao Yan was walking past, he reached out his hand and halted him.

Pressing his eyebrows together, Xiao Yan tilted his head to eye the handsome looking young company master and asked with a smile, "Is something the matter, Young Master Mu Li."