3

Ayato growled at Ruki "Of course it had to be you! Why the fuck did you agree to be with her?! She's supposed to be mine!"

Ruki went from looking down at Rini to looking at Ayato. "Really now? Then why did you go against the oath you made to her and take Eve? Obviously you have your priorities mixed up." Ruki said seriously before he turned Rini around so she was facing Ayato, he then cupped her face gently in his hand as he placed his head against her shoulder. 

"This woman needs to be with someone who will be loyal and honest with her. You had been with her for centuries, yet you never went on dates with her or showed her that you loved and cared for her. It was her who had to do that for you. Which shouldn't have happened, you gave up being around her the moment you chose to place your time, affection and attention on Eve instead of her. You should have known that you had been with a possessive woman, do you understand what that means for the person who accepts her?"

Ayato just glared at Ruki irate that he was speaking to him instead of Rini. When Ruki didn't get anything from the aristocrat vampire, he let out a sigh. "Seems like you don't. Rini, this is the only time I will allow you to speak with him. Tell him what you've told me about how you are, he obviously doesn't know what he has lost."

"Are you certain darling?" Rini asked shocked as she looked back towards him

"Very sure, I trust you princess."

She smiled hearing him speak as his arms wrapped around her tightly. She then looked at Ayato seriously. "Sakamaki Ayato, you've lost the only thing that could have gotten you into good graces with father. I have yet to tell father about your disgraceful fall, I will make very sure that once my crowning has come to pass that he will know about it. You've been in good grace with father since he knew that I chose you centuries ago. The moment that the oath was said by you to me, my natural possessive nature came into play. I will not and cannot share those that I am around oath bound. You had the chance to show me that you loved me and only me. But you chose not to love just me. You wanted me to have you be my own and only, but you've never been mine. You could have been given the highest standing being at my side but you've chosen not to with your actions and words from the moment you chose to get that blond woman from the Mukami brothers."

"You have no idea what pancake means to me Rini! You need to stop being a drama queen!" He growled out angered "You're supposed to be just mine! Now stop being a brat and come here!"

Rini placed her hand against the mark that was upon Ruki's neck softly "I think not, since I had denounced you as my beloved you've never had a hold upon me anymore. The pain you felt that day was proof enough. That pain you had felt that day was the pain of my rejection towards your actions and words. I have always hated humans since the moment they had sold me off to your family. I never knew anything about myself throughout the centuries living here with your brothers and mothers. The only one who knew anything about me was your beloved father who had agreed to take me in. So the sheer thought of even sharing you with someone who I hate was never going to happen. You've done this to yourself and only have yourself to blame for what has happened. I obey my beloved Ruki now. He loves, spoils me and makes me feel so damn happy...he's done so much that you've never done it makes me wonder why I even agreed to be around you to begin with. You've never loved me and it shows with what you've lacked to do in the past."

"SHUT UP AND COME HERE RIGHT NOW RINI!"

Rini said nothing more as she looked up at Ruki. "Darling Ruki, how much longer will you be here?"

"I'm hoping to talk to the one who runs this place and inquire him if I can stay here until you come back. None of them will be back until you do. I refuse to be there without you."

"Reiji is the one you're looking for if you wish to protect little Rini." Kanato said from the doorway as he came into the room

"Big brother you were gone for a while."

"Sorry little Rini, I didn't mean to leave you for so long. I was having a little complication with things in the kitchen." Kanato said before he looked back at Ruki "I have more to get from the kitchen, but before I do I can take you to where Reiji is right now. He needs to know that you're here and why. That way if you end up getting into a fight with Ayato, he isn't going to scold you for doing so."

Ruki nodded his head. "Very well, thank you."

Ayato scoffed and left knowing that Rini wasn't going to listen to him. Once Ayato was gone Kanato left out once more with Ruki, Rini went to sit down as she smoothed out the dress she wore. She was more than happy knowing that Ruki wanted to be around her, it made her feel like he truly loved her and cared deeply for her.