4

When Kanato had taken Ruki up the stairs he was quiet for a moment before he got to the landing. He then stared at the raven haired male seriously as he held his teddy rather tightly. "Before I take you to see Reiji, I need to ask you something about little Rini."

"Of course, what is it?"

"You'll do anything to protect her right? You'll never let her get hurt if you can right?"

Ruki was stunned to hear the question that Kanato asked him. "I'll always protect her, I've seen her wounded before and I hated seeing that she had done what she had and got as wounded as she had. I had made a promise to her that as long as her and I were together that I would always be the one to protect her. That she could lean against me for any problem or situation that comes up, she never had to deal with anything alone ever again."

Hearing Ruki's words he stopped looking so seriously towards Ruki and smiled at him. "Good, that's all I ever wanted to know...that our little sister was protected and cared for. Come follow me."

Ruki had no idea just how protective the other males had been of Rini, so hearing what Kanato said it made him realize the reason Rini wanted to have free access to see the Sakamaki's was due to the family bond she had made with all of them. All but Ayato were like brothers to her and he realized that now, he realized that she wanted to keep in touch with the boys that were like siblings to her which he was fine with as long as she came back to him.

When they had managed to get to Reiji's room, Kanato knocked on the door and it wasn't long before Reiji opened the door. "I thought I smelt a half breed here. What is he doing here Kanato?"

"He's the one bonded with little Rini now, he wanted to stay here with Rini to protect her from dealing with Ayato all alone. Ayato doesn't seem to realize that he truly messed up and has completely lost Rini the moment he came back with Yui."

Reiji was quiet before he looked at Ruki seriously "You know about her diet yes?"

"I am aware of her sugar diet yes." Ruki said with a nod of his head

"Then I suggest that while you are here that you keep her from starving herself. She refuses to eat by herself, she is rather self conscious about eating on her own." Reiji said seriously

"I'm also aware of that, many times she's pushed herself down by calling herself obese and other hateful words that would make her starve herself. I've since then erased those thoughts from her mind, but I will be sure that she eats while she is here. Tomorrow night she will leave here after she has time with whomever she ends up being around."

"As long as you don't make too much chaos while you are here I do not mind you here since you are sworn to be loyal towards our younger sister. Just keep in mind you start anything and I will have to ask you to leave."

"I won't, I'll be keeping Rini company throughout her stay here. As long as your brother Ayato doesn't get near her we'll be fine. Rini has sworn and promise that she will not talk to him without my consent and unless I am around her."

"Very well, I hope your words are true with the actions you take." Reiji said before he shut the door

Kanato looked at Ruki "Looks like you're allowed to stay, so you're going to help me get things ready for the tea party Rini and I will be having."

"Very well, she seems to enjoy having those with you. She had been raving to me for a while about how much she misses having those tea parties with you. You seem to be one of her favorite brothers to be around. "Ruki said as he walked beside Kanato back down the hall

Kanato smiled hearing Ruki speak about how Rini would speak about him in such high respects. "I'm glad to hear that she misses me that much, we spent so much time together growing up. She was truly my only friend growing up, I'm glad I was able to have the bond with her that I do." Kanato said happily