14

It had been Months since anyone had seen Rini, it concerned a lot of them that they didn't see the young princess in the house. As they had dinner together after almost a year went by it was Reiji who spoke up about the concerning matter.

"Has anyone seen the princess since this has happened?"

"She spoke with me the day that it had, she didn't look happy that we were here." Kou mentioned weakly

"She had calmed me down from shouting at Azusa who was in the bathroom...after that I hadn't seen or spoken with her." Kanato said sadly

Yui then spoke up. "Um...I...I spoke with her as well. S-She felt unwanted and cared for here. S-She told me that because all of you are so wound up because of me...T-That she doesn't feel like she has a place here. S-She said that she didn't want to impose anymore s-so she was going to leave." She said weakly

Ayato's eyes widened shock hearing that Rini spoke with her. "Is that seriously all that she told you?"

"N-No...I...I had asked her why she hated humans...S-She told me about her past. W-Why she grew up with all of you. I get where she's coming from but...Is her being a princess that meaningful?" Yui asked confused

Kanato let out a scoff. "Pick up a book or two from the library then ask that stupid question."

"Now-now Kanato, I know you're upset that Rini never said goodbye to you but that's no way to treat little bitch you know that." Laito said amused before he looked at Yui "Allow me to fill you in on our adopted little sister little bitch. Little Rini as you are now aware is a princess Succubus. As such her being around human males is a big no-no, which is why she was around us. The type of succubus she is, ties into a lot of things."

"I-I had no idea there were different types of things like that."

"Of course there are. Just like there are pure-blood and half breeds of vampires, there are different types of Succubus and incubus as well." Laito said with a grin "The type of succubus our dear little sister was, was a darkness succubus-which means if she looses all control of herself and the power she controls, the place she called home would be in complete darkness until she has control once more."

"I didn't think she held that much power, are you just making it up Sakamaki?" Kou asked skeptical

Laito narrowed his eyes as he looked at the blond male. "I'd never make anything up when it come to princess Rini. She is a beloved sister to all of us but Ayato. Who I know still loves her dearly. I hope you realize the reason she left isn't because of little bitch, but because of you four. With you four here she'd never find peace, she'd never be able to do anything she is used to doing because all four of you are still half human. Her words, her actions would drive all four of you into insanity. At least Ayato genuinely loved her which is why he isn't saying a damn thing right now. He's too worried about her."

At that time there was a bat that flew into the room with a letter, the letter fell out of it's feet and landed in front of Reiji before disappearing. Reiji grabbed the letter and opened it as the room was silent. Once he did he let out a sigh as he read what it wrote. 

"It's from Rini...her crowning was a few days ago. She knew what it would mean for her to be crowned on her own. She wrote to us stating that she figured no one went into her room that there was a letter there that would have explained everything. That she is currently waiting in her new home for anyone who cares enough to love her to find where she is and get her out of her comatose state of mind."

The first one to leave the table was Kanato, he went to Rini's room to find the letter. He read it quietly to himself as he hoped he'd be able to find Rini once more. 

|Dearest family,

I do apologize that I must leave, I have no vendetta against any of you but the fact that there are so many males after one female irks me to no end. I am leaving so I may find solace within myself. I will give my everything to the first male who finds me and speaks the oath written down below with all of their heart. I do not care if they were once known as my brother or not. If the emotions are right I will be just fine. If you find this letter AFTER the messenger bat comes you will only have four days to find me before darkness spreads into the human world. The best place to start is to talk to Julio and Kayla.

Sincerely with all of my little heart

Princess Rini|

Kanato went back downstairs and he looked at Ayato. "Who are Julio and Kayla?"

"Julio is Rini's cousin and Kayla is his wife, why are you asking me about them?"

"I'm doing something about Rini's disappearance. Where can I find them?"

Ayato narrowed his eyes. "What are you going to do? Rini is my girl, you know that right?"

"Just tell me where I can find them!"

"I'm not telling you, fuck off."

Kanato whined out and glared at Ayato. "You're so mean! Why won't you tell me?!"

"I can tell you where they are, I've been to their place just as he has." Ruki said seriously

Kanato went up to him. "Tell me! I want my baby sister back!"

Ruki let out a sigh before explaining to Kanato just where to go, after getting what he needed from ruki he left out quickly. He wasn't going to let Rini be on her own, not when he loved her. He hated that she left, what were they to her?! Just people who she could leave and forget?! Not if he had a say in it! When he got to the place where Ruki had told him, he knocked on the door only to get a blue haired male.

"So you're the first to show up and it hasn't even been a day. You must really care for my cousin. Follow me, I'll take you to her."

"Thank you, I've been really worried about her. She left without saying goodbye to any of us." Kanato said concerned

"I can only imagine what that feels. Rini came to my wife and I rather depressed, she felt like none of you truly loved or cared for her. Seems like she wasn't completely right if you here wanting to be around her."

"How did you know who I was?"

"I had asked Rini to explain to me the people she had been around, I wanted to be sure that I knew who to look out for. You're Kanato, her favorite person to be around and the only one that truly understands her diet."

Kanato just followed the male silently until they got to a manor not far from where he had been. Julio unlocked the manor and gave Kanato the key. "Here you go, I know I don't have to tell you what to do."

Kanato nodded his head. "I'll be fine...Thank you." He said before he went into the manor and shut the door behind him. 

Kanato looked around before he found Rini still as a doll standing in a room with a crown upon her head. He frowned seeing that she had truly gone comatose. "Stupid Ayato, he couldn't keep you happy. But no matter, the others may not wish to go pass the line of 'brother' with you-but that doesn't mean that I won't. I've been waiting for you to rid yourself of my brother. I want to be with you I want to love and care for you. I know I can." He spoke softly and sincerely to her