7

Ruki kissed her back and he made sure to have a tight hold on her as he took her from sitting on the chair to being back first against her bed. Rini allowed it to happen as she felt his hands slip under her dress before taking it off of her. "The dress you wore was rather beautiful, I never knew you owned something like that Rini." Ruki spoke as he had his arms on either side of her

"My big brother Kanato made that for me actually, he...he wanted me to have something to remind me of him and all the good times we've had together." Rini said with a smile

"Well he defiently knows how to make you more attractive than your usual natural attractive appeal Rini." Ruki said as he moved one of his hands to the side of her face brushing his hand against the side of her face

Rini looked up at him flustered as her brown eyes averted from his blue-grey eyes. Ruki saw that she was flustered and chuckled a bit. "Did I make you flustered princess?" He asked amused

"Y-You're the only male I've been around that has genuinely given me the confidence boosts that you have. I've never heard such kind words come from him before, the feeling I feel around you is foreign to me." She spoke honestly as she looked back at him as she placed her hands against his chest softly

Hearing her honest words, he let out a sigh and shut his eyes before he looked at her once more. "I can assure you that you'll always hear encouraging words from me. I would never try to beat you down and make you feel like he has. I have no reason to make you feel so weak and worthless as he made you be out to be when you had been around him for the time that he had been. Now tell me, how does your body feel tonight can you sleep peacefully or do I have to feed your libido tonight?"

"Feed me Ruki darling please?"

"I thought as much, your actions spoke rather loud to me but I wanted to hear your verbal consent before I did anything to your precious body."

She nodded her head slightly "I want you to touch me, I need you to touch me Ruki darling."

Ruki kissed her on the lips as he grabbed one of her hands to move them down to his pants belt. He knew he didn't have to say a word to her, the action alone would be enough to tell her what he wanted her to do. Which she did the moment he let go of her, her other hand joined the hand he had guided to his belt to help take it off as he went from kissing her on the lips to her neck softly.

Rini was quick to undo his belt and his pants before her small hands slipped into his pants to get a hold of his hard member slipping it out of it's confinement before her hands stroked his member rather quickly. He let out small groans of pleasure feeling her hands against his shaft as he held onto her hip with one hand as the other went to hold onto her bed tightly. With each touch of her hands against his member he felt himself lose what control he did have over himself.

It didn't take long for Ruki to take her hands off of his shaft before he slipped her panties off of her and slipped her legs over both of his shoulders. "I don't care where we are, you hold yourself back princess and when we get back home I'll be sure to tease you until you're begging for a release. Do you understand me missy?"

"Y-Yes Ruki darling I understand."

He knew his threat caught her off guard and smirked a little before he kissed up the inner part of her left leg until he got to her thigh. His eyes met hers for a moment before he bit and drank from her making her mewl out loudly. "R-Ruki!"

He let out a content hum of approval as he drank from her until he had enough from her. He then cleaned her wound off and continued his way up her body until he got to her womanhood. Without warning he drove his tongue deep inside of her, him doing so got her moaning loudly as she had placed a hand on the top of his head lacing her fingers inside of his hair. Ruki knew what pleasured his beloved fiancé and what didn't, he made sure that everything he did to her that night would give her the most pleasure and make her as loud as possible.