13

When the two of them got to the human world, Ruki was waiting for them by the stairs. He went straight up to Rini and grabbed her face in his hand. "What the hell did you do to me? Why do I feel nothing for you now?"

Rini looked unamused at Ruki as she placed her nails into his wrist. "You cannot tell me that I am the only woman who has your heart and mind. The small tune you heard me sing was no normal small tune. It was a tune to remove my touch, blood and bond from you. I am no longer yours and you are no longer known as my chosen oath bonded male. I have yet to figure out what I will do but it is no constellation to you what I do from here on out since you cannot keep your heart and mind on me instead of on other woman." Rini stated coldly

To the side of the entrance room was Reiji and Laito, both whom wanted to see what would happen once Rini came back. Hearing what she said Reiji knew that she had the brains to do what was best for her without him speaking to her about it. He did not trust the half breed with her, luckily that was no longer the case.

Ruki took his hand from her face and glared at her. "There has to be a way for me to get you back Rini."

"There is not, once that hymn is sang or spoken to someone, they can never be known as my oath lover. You had one chance to show me that you were better than the male who had my heart and soul first- you blew that earlier tonight. Kanato had spoken to you about what would happen had you cheated on me, you didn't speak up about not cheating on me. You had ill intent in mind which was all I needed to know that you didn't truly love me-other than the fact that you never spoke the words 'I love you' towards me. I understand truly that you do not trust woman, as I've never trusted males. It is why I was skeptical about you Mukami Ruki. But now...now you need to leave. I've said all that I need to. Your presence here isn't wanted nor needed." Rini said seriously before she looked at Ayato "If you'd be a dear and place my suit case in my room. I'd appreciate it..I'd like to spend time with big brother Shu. I need time to recharge before being around people once more."

"Sure thing, just find me when you wish to talk." Ayato said with a nod of his head

"Of course."

Rini then looked directly at Reiji. "Big brother, where's Shu?"

"The good for nothing is in the entertainment room." Reiji said with his arms crossed

Rini nodded her head. "Thank you."

She then walked off before she went to see Shu, when she found Shu she flopped on top of her elder brother placing her head against his chest. He opened one of his eyes to see that it was just her. "So you're the bold one to get near me. I would have thought you'd have left by now."

"I'm never leaving...This is where I belong...well at least until I'm married." She said with a sigh as she had her eyes shut

"I see. So your coming back to us...that's good. Let me guess you want to cuddle for a bit Rini?"

"Indeed I do. My brain hurts from so much going on brother."

He wrapped his arms around her and lied on his side. "Then rest, I'll be right here with you."

She nodded her head. "Thank you Brother." She spoke softly before nuzzling her head against his chest

Rini soon after fell asleep in Shu's arms feeling rather safe with him. It made her happy to know that Shu would allow her to be so close to him. Later that evening Rini ended up getting up from napping with Shu, she saw that Ruki hadn't left-but the other Mukami brothers were in the house as well. She narrowed her eyes as she saw them in the house. The first person she spoke to was Kou. "Kou, what the hell are all of you doing here?"

"Well, apparently all of us are supposed to protect little Masa kitty. It was agreed upon for all of us to live here." Kou said with a smile

She quickly went to find Reiji, She was not happy! Before she was able to find Reiji she heard Kanato and Azusa in the bathroom. She opened the door and she calmed down Kanato. "Big brother Kana, I'll deal with him...please just calm down okay?" Rini said sincerely to him as she held onto his upper arms softly

Seeing Rini he calmed down and instantly hugged her tightly. "Okay...I'll calm down. But do take care of him....I don't like that he's here."

"I will, just please go elsewhere away from him. I wouldn't want anything to happy to my favorite big brother."

Kanato grinned hearing what she said, he gave her a kiss on her forehead before he left out. Rini then looked at Azusa. "Get the fuck out of here you creepy ass bastard. You don't belong in here. Especially if you are looking for that bratty ass blond brat." Rini growled out annoyed before she left the room

She then shouted for Reiji, knowing that the noise would get his attention. Once she had gotten to the hall of his room, he spoke to make his presence known. "You really know how to irk me Rini, what is it?"

"Why the hell are the half bloods here?!"

"Founders, they are after Komori's blood. To keep us from harm and her from them, we've agreed to work with them for now."

"Then all of you can say goodbye to having me here." She said seriously before she left for her room

Rini went to her room only to see Yui in front of her door. "What the fuck do you want?"

"I...I want to apologize, and hopefully be friends with you."

"Not a chance. I hate humans and that's not going to change just because you think that you can just change peoples minds about their own damn beliefs! I don't give a damn what you think or assume of me. I'm a damn princess and I'm being ignored for a low life human orphan like you!  My life shouldn't have been this bad, but it is...and I blame you for it!" She said angered "Now move your self before you get hurt!"

"W-What happened to you that made you hate humans so much? Just tell me that much and I'll leave you alone."

Rini was silent as she stared at her, she then let out a sigh and shut her eyes while she crossed her arms. "Fine, I can at least give you that much. Centuries ago, I too was an orphan. I was sold from my real family to a human family. A family I knew as my real family. I was a mere infant when I was sold off. I didn't know who my real parents were or what they looked like. They wanted nothing to do with me." Rini said before she leaned against the wall

Rini let out a deep breath and shook her head "From the time I knew how to speak coherent words until I was six years of age, I was ignorantly giving the male who raised me hard on's. It didn't come to the couple that it was because of me until their son was having the same reaction to me speaking to them. They realized then that I wasn't human, they abused me profusely and didn't want anything to do with me. I was shunned from that family-hated by all of them. That was when I was then sold off to the boy's father...Karl Heinz. He was a nice man towards me."

She shut her eyes and placed her hands in her skirt pockets. "Karl Heinz did all that he could so I'd be legally his adopted child. I grew up with big brother shu, Reiji, Kana, Laito, Subaru and with Ayato. I was the closest to Kana-who is my favorite brother to be around with second being Shu. Ayato didn't see me as his little sister or as a sister in general. He would always do things to get my attention which was when things began to happen between him and I."

Rini then looked at Yui as she stood up straight. "I hate humans for what that couple did to me, for what their children did and said to me. I was promised that I'd be safe, loved and cared for here. That I would never have to worry about being ignored or hurt here-I was lied to just because of you being here. I can't take it anymore. I'm not going to fight for their attention anymore. I'm not bonded with anyone right now which is dangerous for me...but I'd rather stay as I am then be with someone who doesn't have their full heart and attention on just me."

Yui looked at her sadly "I...I'm sorry for getting in your way Rini. Please forgive me."

"Never now LEAVE!"

Yui did quickly and Rini went to her room, she grabbed what she could from her room before she left one letter on her table. Afterwards she left out without a word, she chose to stay with Julio and Kayla as she broke down crying against her cousin unsure about what to do about her situation.