11

When they got to the manor for the half breeds, Rini went in with Ayato only to see the trio talking with one another. They stopped when they saw Rini with Ayato-not Ruki. 

"Princess....what's going on here?" Kou asked confused as he got up

"In a small bit of time your elder brother will come back here. When he does, he will not be in love with me. He will have memory of it happening, but he will hold no emotion towards it. The oath was broken due to the fact that he chose to be around Komori instead of me, not to mention he's never loved me. So I will be going to my true home in the human world. You three are great to be around, but it is where I belong." Rini stated before she looked at Ayato "Follow me I'll show you to where my things are."

"Sure thing Ri."

Rini took Ayato to the room where she had been staying in, only to grab her suit case and place her things within it. As she did Ayato sat on the bed with his arms on either side of him.

"So did you seriously removed the leash from that half breed because of pancake?" ayato asked curiously

"indeed I did. He should have spoken up to Kana about the fact that he loved me and cared for me. That he had no ill intent being around me. But he didn't, he was silent when he found out what breaking that oath would do not just to me but to himself and to you as well." Rini explained as she placed her clothes in the suit case.

"Well shit."

"He should have found me after he finished eating, but he didn't. May I ask you where you ended up finding the two of them?"

"The hallway near your room, he had her against the wall. It was gross."

She let out a scoff and rolled her eyes. "Never again will I trust that half breed bastard." She spoke coldly before she finished packing her clothes. "Alright, that's it. Now before we go home, I need to talk to the couple that I spoke to before. I need to let them know where I'll be so they know where to go to find me when it is time for my coordination."

"Did you want me to come with you babe?"

"Of course I do, I want you to meet the people who we'll be working with once I am crowned on my birthday."

He nodded his head as he got up. "Alright, sounds good to me."

The two of them then left out as Ayato pulled her suit case, he refused to have her do it. Which she was more than fine with. When they had gotten to a large manor Rini knocked on the door only for a white haired female with pink eyes to answer the door.

"Rini dear! It's good to see you!" The female said happily before hugging her "Wait...that isn't Ruki, what's going on girly?"

"Ruki has had ill intent of being around me from the beginning. So I did the siren hymn on him." Rini said sadly

"Oh...girly I'm so sorry! So who's this?"

"Sanchez Kayla, I wish for you to meet Sakamaki Ayato. He will be the male I'll be marrying on my birthday and will become my king." Rini explained as she hugged the male tightly before she looked up at ayato. "Ayato I wish for you to meet Queen Sanchez Kayla, of the Sanchez Incubus clan. Her husband's name is Julio. These two are my cousins, by blood Julio is and by marriage Kayla is."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Queen Kayla. May  I inquire a few questions from you and your husband about Rini's time here for the past week?" Ayato asked

Kayla's pink eyes widened hearing the words coming from him. "Well damn you got yourself a smart one here! I was worried about how nonchalant the last guy was. But damn you upgraded girly!" Kayla said as she looked at Rini before looking back at Ayato. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Ayato. You are more than welcome to ask my husband and I anything. Please both of you come in and you may talk with us both."