19

A few weeks went by and Julio and Kayla went to check up on Rini, they were stunned to see that she was no longer standing frozen in her living room. Julio was curious about which one of the vampires had done what was needed to get her up and alive. It wasn't until they heard out of one of the rooms Rini's voice loudly screaming Ayato's name that they knew the name of the vampire who was able to get her to be well.

Kayla was amused as she looked at her husband. "Looks like your cousin is in good hands."

"No shit, it just pisses me off that her coma could have been avoided had it not been for my asshole of a brother. Let's leave her be. She obviously still needs time to deal with her pent up hormones."

Kayla nodded her head in agreement before the two of them left out, it was half a year before Rini felt calm enough to be able to do more than just get fucked the hell out of by her husband. By that time she chose to have Ayato and her visit her cousin Julio, when the male saw her he smiled at her. "Hey cousin, it's good to see you. Calm down enough now?"

"Mhm, I figured I'd talk with you about some things that I found out while I was in my coma that you should know about."

Julio furrowed his eyebrows hearing her speak. "Does it have to deal with my idiot twin brother?"

"Indeed it does."

"Come in both of you."

The two of them went into the house and went to the living room with Julio. Kayla smiled seeing the duo with Julio. "Hey Rini, it's good to see you again. What's up?"

"I need to speak to Julio about Julian."

Kayla furrowed her eyebrows hearing Julian's name. "What about that trouble making bastard?"

Rini and Ayato sat down across from Kayla as Julio sat beside Kayla. "While I was in my coma state, I heard everything that happened around me."

"That's to be expected, It is what is cursed of us. What did you hear when you were in your coma stasis?"

"After I had first gone into my coma your brother raped me since I couldn't object to feel what he had done to me. He told me that if and when all of the vampires who cared for me failed that he'd 'take good care of me' as if he even had a chance in the matter." Rini said unamused

Ayato looked at her shocked before he pulled her closer to him. "Is that why you wanted to bathe after you were able to move?"

"Yes that's the only reason why. That man made me feel disgusting." Rini said with a nod of her head

"I never knew my brother was that sick in the head...I apologize that you had to go through that Rini. what else did you hear?"

"Julian told me about everything he had done to 'protect' me, the first thing being uninviting all of the vampires I knew from my birthday coronation." Rini said sadly "He said that he didn't think that any of them would love or care enough about me to actually set me free from my coma."

"Obviously that's a whole ass lie since you're awake and have the loyal male beside you." Kayla stated

She nodded her head as she hugged Ayato tightly. "I'm proud to have ayato beside me, he's the only one that cared enough about me to know everything that there is to know about me."

"Rini, Julian didn't happen to say anything about over throwing our blood line kingdoms with you did he?"Julio asked concerned

"He did actually, he had told me that he wanted me to himself so he could have a good reason to overthrow the other kingdoms leaders. Taking each one by force. Hearing what he said made me sick to my stomach." Rini said sadly

Julio let out a sigh. "That insane asshole...I apologize that you had to deal with so much from him. He's currently going through judgement, Kay and I are supposed to attend it later today but we didn't want to if anything that is being used against him was false."

"Seems like we're going to have to vouch against him. Which is a pity." Kayla said sadly

"It is but he did this to himself." Julio said with a nod of his head "So Rini, while we have you here, how have you been feeling since being around him?"

"I feel at ease, like a calm has washed itself over me."

"Good, that means things are going how they should. As long as you two stay around one another you should be fine Rini." Julio said with a smile

"I don't see me being anywhere without Ayato, he's always been possessive about me." Rini said with a smile