9

Rini leaned against the door of the library with her arms crossed as she looked him dead in the eyes. "I have exactly five questions that I want answered, if after those questions I have more you will answer them or consider me ignoring you till my death."

"Yeah, sure thing. I just don't like that you're ignoring me for a damn half breed."

"First question, Why the fuck did you get that piece of shit woman back even after I begged you not to when you were under a soul oath with me?"

Ayato averted his eyes and sighed out before he shut his eyes and looked back at her. "I don't like drinking from you. She's nothing more to me than a blood bag. I don't love her like I did...do still love you."

Rini was stunned to hear what he had said to her, it was obvious the reason why he was so angered with her was because she undid the oath without questioning him first. Ayato knew he had caught her off guard but didn't say anything. He didn't want to dig himself a deeper hole to swim out of with her.

She cleared her throat before she spoke up once more. "Second question, Why did you come into my room last night knowing that you needed to be invited into the room? And with that human brat no less."

"She was already by your door when I was walking by, when she had told me that she could hear the two of you fucking inside of your room well it pissed me the hell off that you would allow someone who isn't me touch you."

Rini was in thought for a moment. "I see...so she's bent on taking Ruki from me. Interesting development. Hm...Third question Ayato, did you know that before I broke the oath between us that I was pregnant with your child?"

"Hell no, Had I known I wouldn't have left out like I had placing stress on you."

"Forth question, Have you read the books father placed in the library about my kin?"

"No...I didn't know father had."

Rini nodded her head. "Apparently he had...probably got the books from the place my family lived in before he burnt the shitty place to the ground. Last question, Will you honestly tell me if Ruki is behind my back with that blond brat?"

"If I catch the two around one another today-I will yeah."

"Then those are my questions. For a bit I will be reading over what father left in the library before I meet up with Laito and Shu tonight. If what think will happen-happens, you may get your chance yet." 

Hearing her speak his eyes lit up. "No shit..really?"

"Indeed. Can I trust you to make sure that Yui stays away from Ruki?"

"I'll try to do so but no promises."

"That's all I will ask for."

Ayato then left out as Rini stood up straight and went into the library, as she went looking through the books she saw the books and grabbed them before she sat down to read them. As she did she saw Reiji sit across from her saying nothing to her, so she ignored the raven male as she read the information from the books. The first book she read talked about what type of Succubus her family was and what they were capable of doing outside of enchanting the minds and hormones of the opposite gender.

The second book, continued what the first book ended. The third book went into the oaths and marriages of her kin. As she read the book it dropped out of her hands as she covered her mouth reading what she had. Reiji saw what she did and raised an eyebrow at her. "Find something you didn't expect to see Rini?"

"Y-Yeah...Kana had talked with Ruki in the kitchen earlier while I was making myself food. He had said something that I didn't completely trust was true...but I just read what he had told Ruki. The only way to reverse things and to make it so Ruki and Ayato aren't insanely obsessed with me is to chant a hymn in front of them so the emotions weren't even there to begin with." 

Reiji looked at her baffled. "Why would you wish to do that to the male you are oath bound to?"

"The uncouth male decided that I wasn't enough for him. I've given Ayato the pleasure of catching the two of them in the act so he's out of my hair for a while and stops pestering the hell out of me. Ruki never backed up that he loved me and cared for me genuinely. So I figured that he had came here not to just keep his eyes on me but to be around the noisy blond woman as well." Rini explained 

"Ahn...I see. I suggest you read the other books before leaving this room." Reiji inquired as he got up. "They will be most valuable to you."

She nodded her head and thanked him before she saw him leave. Rini was then immersed into the books for a few hours before placing them all back, after getting all of the knowledge she needed she chose to find Laito, only to hear his piano. Which made her realize where he was. 

She rushed down the halls and took up the stairs two at a time before she went into the room. He smiled as he saw Rini enter the room. "Evening little sis, I was wondering when I'd see you."

"I apologize for keeping you waiting brother, I've been reading."

"Ahn. So someone finally told you about them huh? Let me guess Reiji?"

"Nope, Kana."

He raised an eyebrow at her. "Oh? Is that so, interesting to hear. I never would have thought that he'd be the one to tell you about what father placed in the library. Then again I do see him going in there every now and then. Must have been rather interested in what our little sister is like."

"yeah...he said that he wanted to be able to protect me. And so far...it's been doing him rather well." Rini said as she went to sit beside him "I heard you playing earlier, and it wasn't one of your usual sheets of music. Just what were you playing?"

"It's actually music that I found in one of the books. I was the first to stumble across those books. I saw the papers and took them for myself. I've been practicing them a lot as of late."

"May I hear you play brother?"

"Of course, always whenever you want Rini." Laito said happily before he played the melody once more.