10

As Laito played the piano he kept his eyes between the papers in front of him and his little sister who had her eyes shut listening to the beautiful music coming from the piano. He didn't want to put her in a bad mood so he didn't say anything when Ruki came into the room with Yui and Ayato in tow. He only kept playing the song until she began to sing the words that came with the tune he played. 

"Sing thy hymn of heart breaks, sing thy hymn to break the oaths of soul, body and mind."

Hearing the first part of what she sang Ayato left the room, he didn't know what would happen but he would wait to see if it would break apart Ruki and her, giving him the chance he would need to be at her side once more. 

"Let the heart heal, let the body become touchless of the impure. Let and may all who had ill intent be removed from the heart broken"

Laito's eyes widened stunned to see that Ruki was kneeling down in pain as she sang, but kept playing as Yui was shouting at Rini to stop doing what she was since it was hurting Ruki. It was then that Rini's eyes opened seeing the duo in the room. She kept singing as she went up to Ruki cupping his face in her hands. 

"May the promises and oaths no longer bound and hold thee together. May they be free of any shackles that holds them to thee. May thee love anew without intent of wrong doing or malice."

Once she finished singing Ruki passed out against Rini's touch which made Yui freak out. "What did you do to him!? Did you just kill him?!"

Rini hugged Ruki tightly with her eyes shut. "No you stupid ass human brat, I set him free of the oath of succubi's. He is no longer bound to me, he will no longer hold feelings for me. I would suggest that you keep your damn mouth shut so he can rest." She said calmly before she looked at Yui "I wouldn't have had to do this if you hadn't been such a bitch! You enjoy being like the triplets horrible mother...don't you?"

Yui looked taken back as she looked at her. "W-What do you mean by that?"

"You had Ayato and the others around your damn fuckin' pinky you whore as bitch! Why else would Laito call you 'little bitch'? It ain't a damn compliment that's for damn sure!" Rini said before she lied Ruki down completely on the floor before she got up and crossed her arms. "Then you had the chance to be around Ruki, Kou, Yuma and Azusa.  But that wasn't enough was it? Ayato got you back merely to be a blood bag-he doesn't love you. He told me as much! Don't think that just because you have a pretty damn face that you'll get whatever you want! Grow the fuck up brat and stick with one man! I gave up Ruki because of his ill thoughts to go to you! I've always been loyal. So get the fuck out of here!"

Yui teared up and left out with her hands over her face, she rolled her eyes and looked at Laito. "Thank you for playing that beautiful melody brother...I think I'm going to go back to the Mukami house and get my things. I don't belong there...I belong here. With my beloved brothers."

Hearing her speak, he smiled. "I'm glad you came to your senses. We'll be waiting for you little Rini."

She rushed up to him and hugged him tightly. "I'm never going to leave here I promise."

"We'll see about that little promise little rini. No go get your things."

She nodded her head before she left the room, as she did she saw Ayato leaning against the wall by the steps. "So...what the fuck was that about?"

"We'll talk on the way to the demon world. I need to get my things."

His eyes lit up hearing that she was going to be coming back home. "Fuck yeah! Alright."

She laughed hearing him speak. "Someone's excited."

"Of course I am! There's a chance you'll be back with me."

She just hummed out saying nothing, when they got to the forest Rini spoke up. "That melody you heard was the melody to a hymn to a oath breaker. It's similar to the way I oath broke you. But the difference is the fact that Ruki will not be insanely in love with me when he wakes up from it. Plus, it was a spell to take away all touches and anything me may have done to me as well. It was a complete detox spell. Had you not left out you wouldn't be awake right now still obsessed with me."

He stopped her by gabbing her wrist making her go straight into his chest as he made her look up at him. He then kissed her passionately on the lips as he placed a hand on her hip. "Of course I'll be obsessed with my one and only. I love you Rini, always and forever. Tell me did that fucker ever speak those words to you?"

Rini looked down sadly before she shook her head. "You should have known that he never did when he wouldn't even make that as part of his argument for being around me." She spoke sadly, she then looked back up at him as she placed her free hand on his chest. "He hasn't ever loved me Ayato...I acted as I loved him to go with the oath he and I made. I was never allowed to say what I felt around him. I wasn't able to express myself to him."

The hand that was over her hand went to her face softly before he kissed her on the lips once more. "I'll always allow you to express yourself babe, let's get your shit. The sooner you're back in the manor the sooner you can tell Reiji that you're not leaving."

"S-Sure thing Ayato."