20

A/n: Alright far warning this IS the last chapter for this-mainly cause I don't know what the hell to do for this anymore. I've run out of ideas and I want to have my focus on other things instead. Sooo, this is going to be a shite written chapter that is rushed so enjoy what I've written ^^"

After an entire year of Ayato and Rini being in the manor that was all her own, they ended up having company in the form of Ayato's father. Ayato wasn't all that keen on seeing his father, but he knew that Rini still looked up to him in some odd way. When Ayato had let the elder male in, there were no words spoken between the two males as Ayato went back to the sitting room where Rini was waiting for him. Karl Heinz was going to scold Ayato for leaving the manor with Rini only to see the crown upon Rini's head and the fact that she was showing she was pregnant.

"So...what I had been told was true. Rini you have taken over your parents place as eastern royalty?"

"Indeed I have, I know you wish for your sons to have education and that it is rather important to you that they finish their school years. Ayato has been in school, just not the night school you've placed out for them and those who wish to school later on at night. He has been given a tutor by the incubi and sucubi council that has not only been giving him the lessons he needs but me as well." Rini explained with a nod of her head

"So why is it that you cannot leave this place for two years?" Karl heinz asked curiously "You seem fine."

Ayato let out a scoff as he went up to Rini and pulled her into his chest wrapping his arms around her tightly. "You know nothing about how her kin work father, remember those books you took from her parents home that you placed within the library at the house? The answers you are looking for are within those books."

Rini looked up at ayato stunned that he had said what he had to his father. Rini knew that Ayato never liked his father nor his mother. It was why he killed his mother and why he did all that he could to piss off his father. Karl Heinz glared at Ayato before he cleared his throat. "Rini, I do not have the time to read those books, may I inquire why you are here for two years?"

"As of now it'll be another year. As for why? It is because this is where I was born. If I leave the demon world before then after being married and having my first child I risk not only killing myself but the child I harbor as well." Rini said as she placed her hands over her stomach

"I see, so it's a health concern that makes you stay here. And Ayato must stay at your side to keep you sane yes?" Karl Heinz asked trying to wrap his mind over what has happened to one of his children and her

She nodded her head as she smiled at the elder male. "Indeed that is correct. If he leaves me before the two years is up, he not only kills me but he will in danger everyone here in the demon world and in the human world. My kin are rather powerful as you are aware of if they are madly in love with their lover-and I happen to be rather obsessed and possessive of your son Ayato. So taking him from me will end everything for everyone and there would be no one to stop me from doing so."

Karl Heinz was silent as he heard what she said before he let out a sigh "After the two years you will come back to the manor yes?"

"Indeed, I will."

"Very well then. At that time I will come to visit and make sure that everything is well off. I will also be having the two of you tested in your education to see if you two have truly been keeping up with your education."

"Do what you must sir." Rini said with a shrug

Karl Heinz left without another word, once he was gone Ayato let go of her and let out a bit of frustration. "I fucking hate him! Why did you have to go and be so damn kind to him?! He doesn't deserve it!" Ayato growled out angered