27. Are they mine? |pt. 1|

Be sure you've read last chapter, "26. Agreed |filler chapter|,"

 Agreed |filler chapter|,"

April 13, 2017

••••••

Kasim knocked on Nala's door before inviting himslef in, her and Orion were cuddled up together how they'd been for the past few nights, in her room, and not in their shared room, "let me talk to you for a second," he looked to her.

He saw her roll her eyes and then look back to the TV, he chuckled, making eye contact with Orion he tilted his head toward the door. Thankfully, Orion read the room and stood, "this is my room—you don't have to leave Teddy," she grabbed his arm.

"Nah, it's clear you two need to talk bear—don't brush him off like that," he told her and kissed her lips before walking toward the door, "and Goodmorning to you too baby boy,"

Kasim rolled his eyes, "Goodmorning pretty boy," he smiled at him and kissed his lips.

He chuckled seeing him blush and head out of the room, "what do you need?" Nala sassed.

"You either want to talk to me about what's bothering you, or, we can sort it out in the dungeon,"

He watched her eyes slightly widen, "I'm sorry," she told him rather quickly, "you're bothering me Kasim," she told him honestly.

Kasim was a bit taken back by her tone, but, he sat on her bed and faced her to listen. Nala didn't usually act like this and he truly wanted to know what had changed, he knew that he was the problem because she had been under both Orion and Zuri, anytime he went to touch her she curved him. He let it go for a while, but the shit was starting to feel like she was pulling away from him. She had his chest hurting, and his feelings were too. He couldn't understand what he had done to upset her.

"What have I done?" He asked.

Nala dropped her head, "talk to me Nala—so, I can fix it, I miss you," he pleaded.

"The other day something you said really rubbed me wrong, and then I hate how you and Zuri make decisions for me, like I'm not my own person,"

He furrowed his eyebrows, "stop talking in riddles, I'm not understanding?"

"Well, the whole thing about you hoping we weren't pregnant was a bit insensitive knowing that I really want a kid," she teared up, Kasim felt his heart rate increase at the mention of that, "I get that we all slipped up that night, but, what if one of us were?"

He looked away from her, "no—look at me," she told him through a cracked voice, "I can't keep pretending that I don't want children because you and Zuri don't, I do, and I would really like for you to compromise or atleast consider it,"