A Talk With Truck-Kun

"Did I die?" I pondered, my thoughts echoing in the void as I gazed upon my translucent self. I found myself beside the Truck Driver who had crashed into my body, an event that transformed me into the ethereal being I now was.

Upon closer inspection, the figure beside me bore a haunting feature – he lacked a face. Instead, a swirling black flame hovered over the space where his visage should have been.

"Well, kid, how do you feel after meeting the legendary Truck-kun?" hesaid, his voice resonating through the emptiness.

"Fine, I guess," I replied, my words trailing off into the limitless darkness. It was a response born from a mix of confusion and an inability to fully grasp the surreal nature of the situation.

"Well that was quite a bland reply, but anyways you going to go to another world and before you ask anything about the world I will tell you the manga/game/novel that you were read or played last before your death"

"I don't remember the last thing I read," I confessed, my memory shrouded in the haze of recent events, my fingers absently scratching my chin.

"No worries, kid. The world awaits you is from the pages of the Versatile Mage manhua. You'll be granted two wishes and two items of your desire, but I must caution against requests that may disrupt the laws of causality."

"Isn't it usually three wishes?" I queried, a hint of curiosity breaking through the bewildered facade, a norm ingrained from the countless manga and novels I'd read in my previous life.

"Nah, kid, it's two wishes and two items. Yet, since this is my final assignment, I'll throw in an extra wish," he declared, a smug expression playing upon his face, crafted by the dancing shadows.

At those words, I started thinking about the world I was going to go in . It's a magic fantasy world so I need the system as it's a compulsion for the second that world be perfect.

"Well kid you need to tell fast as I have a home to go to"

"Grant me a system and the ability to harness a second element, similar to the protagonist of Versatile Mage. However, my element should be custom, something unknown in that world," I requested, my imagination already reaching into the unexplored corners of mystical potential.

"Can you describe what you mean?" he asked, genuine curiosity lacing his words as he entertained the prospect of an original element.

"I'm talking about abilities that defy the existing norms of that world—manipulating dark matter, for instance."

"Interesting," he mused. "And your last wish?"

"As for my last wish, I would like to have the Sharingan with the ability of all its clansman"

"Ok that much is doable but the no of abilities will be limited somehow now what do you need for items"

"Well, I would like an item that would increase my cultivation speed and I want an item akin to Jack Sparrow's compass—an artifact guiding me to treasures "

"Ok, kid I will grant your wish now" After he said that a piece of his flame came towards my chest and submerged in it.

"I don't feel anything different," I remarked, my gaze fixated on the spot where the shadowy piece had melded with my essence.

"Don't worry, kid. It'll activate after you step into that world," he assured

After a snap of his fingers ushering forth a portal. With that, I was dragged into the embrace of the unknown, the infinite darkness gradually eclipsing my consciousness.