Awakening(2)

Currently, I am in a dilemma about whether I should stay here and watch Mo Fan's Double Element Awakening or should I go out of the class with everyone else where that guy would awaken the lightning element.

After a brief internal debate, I choose to remain; Mo Fan's double-element revelation is too intriguing to miss, and also because in the second half of the story, almost everyone already knew about him having two elements I mean he literally went to the world competition to announce his talent of dual element awakening.

As the colors of the awakening stone shift from purple (lightning) to red (fire), Mo Fan's perplexed expression captures the room's attention.

"What's happening? Why is it turning red?" Mo Fan voices his confusion.

Our eyes lock briefly before Xiouhou barges in with the announcement, "Brother Fan has awakened the fire element!" His excitement echoes through the room.

"Wow, he truly awakened the fire element," a student exclaims, their gaze fixed on the stone.

"He is such a loser how can he awaken the fire element? Zang Xiouhou stop spreading rumors ."Zhou KunSan interjects, pointing an accusatory finger at Xiouhou.

"If you don't believe it then you better watch it with your own eyes to clear your doubts," I retort, pointing at the stone, urging him to see it with his own eyes.

While we were arguing among ourselves the teacher intervened, glaring at the three of us, demanding silence and order in the classroom.

"Alright, everyone, back to your seats," he declares before commending Mo Fan for his talent and instructing him to return to his seat.

"Congratulations everyone for a successful awakening. However, don't be complacent as this is just the beginning" The teachers issues a cautionary note while watching the students

"OK then we will study the main topic for your journey to become a magician which is Magice Release," He said while writing something on the board.

But well every one of you should know what happens on the days like this right? Everyone talks on the first day of school/college, everyone trying to get to know each other and I am this place where the students just awakened their element. Did the teacher truly expect the students to just quiet down and listen to him teaching? Truly something to think about.

Well anyway just like this the classes ended and it was time for use to get the hell out of this hell hole known as Tian Lan Academy. I mean nobody likes to go to work or school.

......

After this, we went towards our houses while talking about our future and laughing among ourselves, and just like that, we parted ways with Xiouhou.

"Mo Fan, what really happened during your awakening? Lightning turned into fire; did you truly awaken?" I inquire as we walk side by side.

"It's nothing; the awakening stone had some problems. I did awaken the fire element," Mo Fan responds awkwardly, displaying a brief burst of fire magic in his palm.

Even though it didn't last more than a second.

"Alright then, let's train hard to become successful magicians in the future," I encourage, waving towards my home as Mo Fan reciprocates the gesture.

"It seems he doesn't trust me enough to share his secrets," I thought to myself while thinking about our conversation

Now that I think about it does this Mo Fan have any friendship with me from what I saw in the anime this character was not there in the series and if I am something that was added to this world then does that mean I was present in this previous world?

Or he might have accepted me as he accepted magic when coming to this world and leaving the logic of the previous world.

As I contemplate this, I encounter Ye Xinxia on the way home.

"Yo, Xinxia, are your classes over?" I call out.

"Ah, Brother Vlad, my classes just ended," she responds with her usual smile.

" Anyway, brother Brother Vlad, what element did you awaken?" she inquires, curiosity dancing in her eyes.

"Haha, Xinxia, guess which one," I grin, steering her wheelchair towards our houses.

"I think you awakened the ice element," she muses, her hands under her chin.

"Hmm, why do you think that I awakened ice element?" I ask, genuinely intrigued by her deduction.

"It's nothing much brother Vlad. It's just that you wish for it many times in the summer so that you don't need to bear the heat" Xinxia said playing the detective.

But did this guy originally wish for Ice Element to be used to get rid of hea/cond in summer and winter?

"Na you are wrong my awakened element is the exact opposite and yeah your brother also awakened the fire element with me," I said to Xinxia while thinking that I could use the fire element for the same purpose as the ice element.

"You too will definitely awaken a very powerful element in the future, I am sure of it," I said as we reached our houses.

"Brother Vlad, do you truly think that I would awaken a good element?" Xinxia asked, her fingers twirling the hem of her skirt.

"I can bet my name on it that you would awaken a good element," I replied, giving her a reassuring pat on head.

"Thank you, Brother Vlad," Xinxia said, her usual smile now adorned with even more cheerfulness.

As we chat, we reach our homes, bidding each other farewell.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tell Me about how you tink about this chapter 😅

I don't think this one was bad or was it

......

And I named the book about being a villain why do I feel that it is more like a slice-of-life story🙃

This story needs blood.😈

Tell me what you think