The Transmigration

After being swept inside the portal and sliding for some time, I finally glimpsed the light – the exit.

Emerging from the portal, the first sight that met my eyes was something I hoped never to encounter again: an exam. The questions were alien to me, especially one regarding the light element super-level skill with an elemental seed and its effect. How was I supposed to know that?

There's a question about the light element super-level skill with an elemental seed and its effect. How am I supposed to know that?

Glancing left and right, I noticed everyone diligently writing their answers, except for me and another mysterious individual – Mo Fan, unmistakably the protagonist of this world.

While observing the scene, a black translucent screen materialized in front of me.

[STATUS]

[ Name : Vlad Drăculea ]

Class: None

Title: None

HP: 100

MP: 100

Tiredness: 0

[Stat]

Strength: 10

Stamina: 10

Agility: 10

Intelligence: 10

Perception: 10

[Skills]

Passive skills: None

Active skills: None

[Inventory: 4 items] (Expand)

I was able to gaze upon my stats in real-time and by looking at them it seems that the body isn't bad and that the stats are good. While admiring my stats I saw that there was a message for me. I clicked at it and another window opened in front of me.

Perusing my items, I recognized the 2nd and 4th but found the 1st and 3rd unfamiliar. Clicking on the expand option revealed the details.

[ Inventory ]

[1. Previous body owners memory (Consumable)

2. Infernal Eclipse Seeker (Utility)

3. Hogyoku (Accessory)

4.Uchiha (Bloodline)]

While looking at the things I knew about the 2nd and 4th items but the 1st and 3rd items were unknown to me. But I was able to understand the function of the first one so I clicked on it.

[Would you like to use this item (Yes/No)]

Though unfamiliar with the 1st and 3rd items, I understood the function of the first one. Opting to use it, time seemed to slow, and a flood of memories, albeit mundane, provided answers to the test.

.....

Well, I was able to answer most of the questions that were asked thanks to the memory that I got in my inventory. But thanks to those memories I was able to find out about my life in this world.

I am an orphan in this world and the parents of this body owner were killed by monsters while they were serving in the military they left enough legacy for him so that he could live a good life at least until he graduates. And while looking at my current relations I was able to find that Xiao Hou and Mo Fan. To be precise Mo Fan is a friend of a friend to me.

Deep in thought, Xiao Hou's hand landed on my shoulder, startling me.

"Vlad, what are you thinking so deeply about did your exam not go well" Xiao Hou inquired, with Mo Fan joining the conversation.

"You better ask that question to your brother Fan as he doesn't seem very happy," I said while looking at Mo Fan coming towards us with a depressed face.