Threads of Trust

Now, every day after returning from the academy, I dedicated my time to cultivating both my Flame chart and the power of Primordial Darkness, striving to harness their full potential. Alongside, I persistently worked on improving my proficiency with Sharingan, though it appeared to be a more time-consuming endeavor compared to mastering magic.

/////ONE MONTH LATER/////

"After a month of rigorous training, I've finally reached the last step in mastering magic, and soon I'll be able to wield it effectively," I muttered to myself during a light jog.

To use magic you need to complete a 3 step process. First meditate to clear your thoughts and to see your star chart. 2nd you need to make the stars align in a magic circle form in the star chard and lastly you need to keep it that way while manifesting the power in the real world.

Unlike the first element that needs so many things needing to be dome the darkness element only needs me to have the ability to manipulate mana and to have high mana reserves.

Even though I am unable to use the Fire magic but my proficiency in using the darkness has increased a lot. But it's only good enough to grab small objects at the moment.

Moving on, it seemed my stats had experienced an unexpected boost. Whether it was the influence of the system or the Primordial Darkness, they elevated more swiftly than I had anticipated.

[STATUS] (Previous stats in Bracket)

[ Name: Vlad Drăculea ]

Class: None

Title: None[1]

HP: 250(100)

MP: 370(200)

Fatigue: 19

[Stat]

Strength: 13(10)

Stamina: 12(10)

Agility: 12(10)

Intelligence: 15(13)

Perception: 13(12)

[Skills]

Elemental Affinity: [Fire-Beginner],[ Primordial Darkness-Beginner]

Passive skills:[Enhanced Reflexes- I ]

Active skills: [Sharingan - I]

[Inventory: 1 items]

My strength is increasing quite fast, as it would usually take 2-3 months' worth of training to increase these things in real life, so it's quite the boost.

And my MP increased so much because of the energy provided by the Hogyoku, which I consume every morning. I also found out that I could use it as an energy reserve and use it in times of danger as that energy could also be used to replenish my mana.

With those thoughts in my mind, I continued running

...

Ye Xinxia, with her usual cheerful smile, was making her way home when a group of menacing figures suddenly surrounded her. Their intentions were clear - they eyed her wheelchair with a sinister curiosity.

"Hey, pretty girl, that's a fancy wheelchair you got there. Mind if we take you for a spin?" One of them sneered, a malicious grin spreading across his face.

Ye Xinxia, sensing the danger, tightened her grip on the wheelchair handles, her smile fading into a look of concern. In the face of adversity, she remained remarkably composed.

"Come on, sweetheart, look at our boss trying so hard to get you. You won't refuse him right?" Another one chimed in, attempting to snatch the handles.

Just as the situation seemed to escalate, a shadow fell over the group. Vlad Drăculea, who happened to be passing by, noticed the commotion. His eyes narrowed, and an angered expression crossed his face.