Fainting Again

(12hrs later)

While still feeling dizzy I got up from the couch as I needed to quench my thirst. So, after quenching my thirst I tried to see if there was any change in my body. But by God's will, there were no changes in my body. I even tried to talk to Hogyoku thinking it would talk.

I mean you need to check if there's something wrong with your body when some object just suddenly goes inside your body like a ghost. You could have very possibly gotten yourself a third eye, an extra limb in your body like your lil bro getting another brother down there or you may have gotten yourself a new form of Sukuna. I mean no one wants a mouth with one eye talking to you right?

After confirming there was nothing strange with my body I decided to open my status window to check for any gains.

After a careful examination, I saw that my mana had increased and with it, my intelligence and perception also increased. Other than that it seems that Hogyoku had not merged with me but rather just made a contract with me and is now inside my inventory in the form of a pendent.

Mana:100<200 Int:10<13 Prec:10<12

While I was at it I again tried to talk to the Hogyoku.

"Talking pendant, anyone?" I chuckled, half-expecting Hogyoku to join the conversation.

[Hogyoku: Increases the cultivation speed of the host by 35% in all respects. It also absorbs the surrounding aura on its own which can be taken by the host when he desires.](Common grade)

Looking at the description it seems other than just increasing my cultivation speed it can also automatically absorb the energy in my surroundings for me to use when I desire.

After reading the description I couldn't ask for more as I am lazy I ask for shortcuts in everything I am asked to do. You can't say anything about me as you people are the same as me. Like, tell me how many of you did your own work without the use of the internet or AI nowadays.

I bet there are people who use a calculator to add up single-digit numbers too.

We are all the same we are lazy that's why we found many ways of making our lives easier. If you need an example then in old times people needed to collect wood for starting a fire now just go to the kitchen and turn on the switch see no need for hard work, we all love to slack off (Not talking about people who go to gym).

Anyway lazy or not, I couldn't have asked for a better deal. The pendant promised shortcuts, and I, like everyone else, was all too eager to embrace them.

"Well anyway, it's pretty good for me." With a sense of satisfaction, I turned my attention to the final item in my inventory, anticipating the revelation of the Uchiha bloodline.

As I pressed the last item, a notification popped up, asking if I wanted to obtain the Uchiha bloodline. But I was unable to take it out of the inventory//(I changed from martial arts to Sharingan as I was unable to write anything about martial arts )

"It would have been better if it was already there as my skill when I came to this body," I said to myself because I was able to see my body on the couch again.

But this time I am already prepared

Without a second thought, I chose the 'yes' option, and just like before, consciousness slipped away.