A New Goal

All 48 students in the class were utterly mesmerized.

If a woman is only beautiful, she'll cause men to have a wild imagination. However, this woman had grasped the authority and power that other people were unable to touch upon. This woman was like poison; men were just unable to free themselves from her!

Only the heavens knew how many guys have set Mrs. Tangyue as their Goddess for life after seeing this scene. Even Mo Fan was completely subdued by her temperament

"How many stars can the students in the class control?" Tang Yue inquired, her gaze sweeping across the room.

"Teacher, I'm not sure about the others, but I can guarantee that Mo Fan hasn't mastered a single star yet," Zhou KunSan teased, taking a jab at Mo Fan.

"Quite the opposite of young master Mu Bai, who is just two star away from mastering the magic," Zhou KunSan continued.

"Well, if someone has access to so many resources, what else would you expect? He can't be compared to us normal students who cultivate through meditation," I interjected, adding my perspective to their banter.

"Yeah, Vlad is right. With such resources, even we could have achieved as much," students whispered among themselves.

"Vlad and Mo Fan, your talent in the Fire element is impressive. So why is your cultivation comparatively low? Many aspire to become a Fire Magician, and you already possess an advantage that many lack. You must put in the effort," Mrs. Tangyue remarked, casting a sympathetic gaze our way.

"We understand, Mrs. Tangyue." Both of us nodded in agreement.

"Everyone keep quiet. Listen your homeroom teacher has already spoken to me about the importance of the Annual Examination. First, if you don't meet the requirements, then you'll be asked to leave the school. Second, they'll divide you into different classes based on your grades. If you're placed in the Elite class, then you'll obtain certain benefits that will give you an advantage on the Magic University's exams. Thus, this school semester, everyone should have no reason to not put in their utmost effort," Mrs. Tangyue said to everyone.

''Hmm, why is that woman looking at us with such an odd expression'' I said to Mo Fan while telling the direction using my eyes

It seems like she's called Zhoumin, the top student in the class and also a Fire element user.

Mo Fan was as puzzled as me. I don't think I've ever offended this girl, Zhoumin, so why is she looking at me with such a hostile gaze?

...

On the other side, Zhou Min's brows creased. Seeing the study wreck called Mo Fan looking at her, she immediately and ferociously glared at him.

Zhoumin was unhappy, extremely unhappy.

What qualifications do Mo Fan and Vlad have to possess a better talent in the Fire element than me?

The homeroom teacher, Xue Musheng, once said Mo Fan's and Vlad's talent in the Fire element was the best in the entire class. During the awakening, the flames were very clear, and now, this extremely amazing Mrs. Tangyue also commented on how their talent was good.

Forget it, there's no need to get angry over this kind of study wreck. Either way, when the annual examination comes and he doesn't meet the qualifications, he'll be asked to leave school. This guy will have one last half year of leisure.

I just really don't understand. It's obvious that his family situation isn't good, they sacrificed everything just so he could enter the Tian Lan Magic High how are they able to face his family? Did a dog eat his conscience?

And the other guy is just decadent and lazy not putting any effort into growing "How could their talent be better than mine" Zhoumin whispered clenching her fist.

...

With that, my day at the academy concluded.

As I left the academy, I headed home with Xinxia, determined to cultivate my Fire chart to avoid expulsion and to get my hand on the Stardust magic tool.

'I finally know why no one was able to discern that Mo Fan had two elements in the story as you are only able to tell at which level the magician in front of you is and are unable to determine the element he uses and so you could just not use the element you don't want to show to the world and they will judge you according to the basic knowledge that they possess'

'As I also have 2 elements out of which I can cast one of them even though that can't be understood by the people of this world. Now I need to focus on my fire element to be able to cast magic with it' ' I thought, examining the single star shining on my star chart.

It still needs more time before I can fully wield it.

"I wonder if the Infernal Eclipse Seeker can help me find some treasure that aids my cultivation," I mused as I took it out.

After taking out the compass I tried to search for an item that could help in increasing my cultivation. After some time the Eclipse Seeker showed a red dot on the map on a mountain which was almost a 2-hour ride from here.

"Now that's promising. Why didn't I think of this earlier?" I said, excitement and regret building as I examined the map.

"Well then, my next destination is Tranquil Mound Mountain to find the item marked on the map," I declared, eagerly anticipating the journey.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I will upload a new chapter tomorrow for sure.

My exams are going on right now so well you know.

Anyway share your opinion on the story.