Prologue

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

ARIEL JOCELYN GRIMES looked at her ex boyfriend with her hands in front of her, ready to cast a spell if he decides to come any closer.

"Don't come any closer because I won't hesitate to cast a spell." warned the young tribrid, her voice laced with determination and a flicker of caution in her eyes.

He looked at her with a sad look, his shoulders slumping in defeat. "I never wanted it to come to this," he replied, his voice tinged with regret. "But I can't let you go on with this."

The young girl scoffed, her confidence faltering slightly. "Never ?!" she yelled, feeling the tears welling up in her eyes. The frustration and hurt were bubbling inside her, and she couldn't hold back any longer.

"Yes." He started as he takes a step forward. His voice was steady, but his eyes betrayed a hint of uncertainty. "That night I wanted to say something but I panicked seeing you like this," he continues. His voice trembles as he recalls that fateful evening, the weight of regret evident in his eyes. The memories flood back, threatening to overwhelm him, but he holds himself together, determined to express the words he's been carrying in his heart. "So I ran away with-"

She cuts him off, her eyes narrowing with anger. "Don't you dare say her name ! You killed her."

Ariel brought her hands to her mouth as she let herself fall on her knees. The weight of the news she had just received was too much to bear. Tears welled up in her eyes, blurring her vision as her body shook with uncontrollable sobs.

●●--●●

Hey guys !

Hey guys !

I hope you enjoyed the prologue and excited to find out what happens next in the story ! I am so excited to share this story with all of you !

Feel free to like & comment 🫶

TIKTOK FOR FANFIC EDITS :
@chvrmingediting

-נєℓℓуувєαи