Chapter 9 : Erica

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Chapter 9 :
| Erica |

After hitting Jackson, Ariel found herself in the principal office with the sheriff. The sheriff was just a plus because he was already here for à 'morning' routine he had said.

"Wanna tell us why you hit Mr. Whittemore ?" Asked the sheriff with a serious tone. "Ms.Grimes, you just arrived in Beacon Hills, couple of days ago and you've already hit a student," he continued, his eyes fixed on her.

"He was disrespectful to Lydia," she replied calmly, her voice tinged with frustration.

"I understand, but this isn't your job." he replied, his tone matching her calmness, yet carrying a hint of disagreement.

"No you don't understand." Taking a deep breath, she gathered her thoughts and continued, determined to address the issue head-on. "Lydia deserves respect and kindness from all of us, especially from someone who claims to care about her. It pains me to see her treated in such a dismissive manner."

"Like the sheriff said, this is not your job Ms.Grimes but ours," said the principal sternly, his voice echoing through the office.

"From now on, no more hitting students," the sheriff declared firmly, his gaze fixed on Ariel.

"Or you will be expelled," the principal added, his voice carrying the weight of authority.

"Can't promise anything," she said with a smile before leaving the office. Her words lingered in the air, leaving them filled with mixed emotions. They watched as she gracefully walked out, her confidence evident in every step.

"She's gonna be something," said the principal to the sheriff.

●●--●●

Ariel walked towards a table where Bianca, Scott, and Stiles were sitting. As she approached, she noticed that they were deeply engrossed in a lively conversation. Bianca's expressive gestures and animated laughter filled the air, while Scott and Stiles listened intently, occasionally interjecting with their own witty remarks. Intrigued by their animated discussion, Ariel couldn't help but join in.

"What's up loser," she said, putting her tray on the table before sitting down beside Scott. Scott rolled his eyes, unfazed by her playful banter. He knows that Ariel has a sarcastic sense of humor -Bianca told him- and he's grown accustomed to her teasing.