Chapter 6 : New beginning

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Chapter 6 :
| New beginning |

It's been a week since her little sister has passed away, and the pain in her heart still feels unbearable.
Every moment feels like a struggle, and the heaviness in her chest seems never-ending. Memories of their laughter, their shared secrets, and their unbreakable bond flood her mind, bringing both comfort and sorrow.

It's been a week since the girls talked to Bianca's mom about leaving town to go back to Beacon Hills. They hadn't told her about Ellie's death, as they didn't want to burden her with such heartbreaking news. Bianca's mom, Mrs. Bloom, had always been like a second mother to all of them, providing guidance, comfort, and unconditional love. They knew that telling her about Ellie's passing would shatter her heart.

"Hi dad," said Bianca to her dad as they walked into the apartment. It had been years since they last visited, and nothing seems to had changed.

Her dad smiled warmly at them, his eyes reflecting joy. "Welcome back, girls. It's great to have you home," he replied, placing a hand on both oh their shoulder. The warmth of his touch brought a sense of comfort and familiarity, easing the tension that lingered in the air. The friends exchanged a grateful smile.

"We don't have time to chat," started Ariel as she placed her bags on the floor. "We need to meet with the principal."

"Already ?" asked Mr. Bloom, clearly surprised by the urgency in her voice. "You girls just arrived," he added, raising an eyebrow in confusion.

"Yes, we know," Bianca replied with a small smile. She just saw her dad and she already needs to leave for school. "After all, it's a school day."

Mr. Bloom looked at the time on his watch. "You're right." he said with a nod, realizing that his daughter was right. "Then, I'll see you girls, tonight." He said, kissing their forehand like we used to do when their were little.

The gesture brought back memories of simpler times, when they would run into his arms without a care in the world. Now, they were all grown up, but the love between them remained just as strong. As they looked into each other's eyes, they knew that no matter how much time passed, their bond would always be unbreakable.

They smiled and leaves.

●●--●●

"I'm sorry ladies," says the principal looking at the girls. "There's missing a lot of informations in your files. It seems like some crucial details are either incomplete or have not been updated."