Chapter 7 : New Friendship

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Chapter 7 :
| New Friendship |

"Ariel don't !" Bianca yelled to her best friend, running after her in the hallway. After telling her she had a feeling that the boy named Scott McCall knew where Derek was hiding, Ariel got out the class and with a determined look, she walked fast to find him. Bianca finally catches up to her.

"Bianca, I need to find Scott. I just know he has information about Derek," Ariel said urgently.

"I'm coming with you. We'll find him together," Bianca replied, matching Ariel's determination.

The two girls set off towards the school grounds, scanning the crowds of students for any sign of Scott.

Fueled by her burning desire for revenge, Ariel stormed through the crowded school corridors with her best friend, her determination shining in her eyes.

Finally, as they approached a classroom, Ariel could hear Scott's voice talking to someone, she doesn't recognize the voice of the person. Her heart raced with a mix of anticipation and anger.

"I can't do this," she heard the other voice say, on the verge of crying. She could hear the heartbeat of this person going so fast. It was a frantic rhythm, pulsating with fear and anguish. "I can't go to the funeral."

Sympathy washed over her, understanding the immense pain and sorrow that must be consuming her.

"Everyone is going to be watching me," the women voice whispered, her voice trembling with anxiety. "and there are going to be cameras there, and I can't....."

Scott looked at her, "Yes, you can," Scott reassured her, his eyes filled with unwavering support. He gently placed a comforting hand on her shoulder, trying to ease her anxiety. The weight of her worries was evident in the tremble of her voice, but Scott was determined to help her through it. "Allison, you'll be fine."

She had enough of their conversation. She turned her head towards Bianca, "Wait for me here." Her friend just nodded, hoping everything will be okay.

Ariel barged into the classroom, causing their heads to turn towards her.

Allison, the young girl, who was standing in front of Scott, looked at Ariel. "Who are you ?" She asked, her eyes filled with curiosity.

Ignoring her question, Ariel's eyes landed on Scott who's looking at her surprised to see her here and wondering how she found him. "Ariel, how did you found me ?" Scott asked, his expression a mix of confusion and curiosity.