Act two

Act Two :| The Plan |

Act Two :
| The Plan |

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

After an emotional rollercoaster in Act One, 'Perfect Disaster,' jumps full force into Act Two as Ariel and Bianca, determined to accomplish their mission, embarked on their journey to Beacon Hills. Little did they know that fate had something entirely different in store for them. As they arrived in the town, they found themselves caught in the midst of a supernatural war between hunters and werewolves.

Ariel and Bianca quickly realized that their mission would be far more challenging than they had anticipated. They had stumbled into a conflict that seemed to have no end in sight.

Amidst the chaos, they encountered individuals who would become their allies, their friends. But it wasn't just friendship that blossomed amidst the chaos. In the midst of the war, Ariel and Bianca found themselves unexpectedly entangled in a web of new lovers.

Everything will changes when they're gonna find something from someone who was important to Ariel, once upon a time.

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

-♥-

"But don't make romantic scenarios in your head, okay ?"

-♥-

"I'll fake an amnesia to get close to him and kill him like he kill the important person in our life."

-♥-

"Hey ! You piece of shit !"

-♥-

"Well, one thing's for sure, he won't be forgetting this anytime soon."

-♥-

"Her name was Ellie..."

-♥-

"I killed someone..."

-♥-

"So, you're saying it's like someone or something sucking the life out of you ?"

-♥-

"Please go help her.."

Chapters : (will be update each time I post)