Chapter 10 : I had a sister...

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Chapter 10
| I had a sister.... |

Later that day, Scott, Stiles, Allison, Lydia, Bianca and Ariel were hanging out at the ice skating rink.

"Lydia ! Let's go skate !" yelled Bianca as she laced up her skates, feeling a mix of excitement and nervousness.

"Okay okay !" she yelled back, finishing lacing up her skates. She stood up and glided towards the ice rink.

As they stepped onto the smooth surface, their skates glided effortlessly, echoing a satisfying sound. The ice seemed to welcome the presence of the two girls, as if it knew they were about to embark on something extraordinary. Taking a deep breath, the two friends pushed off with all their strength, propelling themselves forward.

"I guess this is my queue to tell you guys a little story," said Ariel, looking at her best friend and friend stepping on the ice.

She took a deep breath and began her tale, recounting the fateful day she first crossed paths with Derek Hale, the enigmatic and brooding werewolf.

It was a chilly autumn evening, and Ariel had just moved to the small town of Beacon Hills. As she navigated the unfamiliar streets, she couldn't shake off the feeling that someone was watching her. Little did she know, Derek had been silently observing her from the shadows, intrigued by her mysterious aura.

"Wait, you lived here before ?" asked Scott interrupting her story.

Ariel paused for a moment, taken aback by Scott's sudden interruption. She had been so engrossed in recounting her experiences of living in this quaint little town that she hadn't noticed his curiosity building up. With a smile, she replied, "Yes, Scott, I did lived here before."

Scott leaned forward, his eyes widening with anticipation. He had always been fascinated by stories of people's past lives, and Ariel's revelation added an intriguing twist to their conversation. He eagerly gestured for her to continue, eager to unravel the secrets of her previous life in this very place.

Ariel took a deep breath, allowing her memories to resurface. "It was a long time ago, back when I was just a teenager," she began. "Bianca's mother moved here when she got a job at the local hospital before she got a promotion in Portland." She looked at them, "But this is a story for a another time."

She continued her story. Their first official encounter happened by chance at the local coffee shop. Ariel, engrossed in a book, accidentally spilled her hot coffee all over herself.
Mortified, she attempted to clean up the mess when a strong hand reached out to help her. It was Derek, his piercing blue eyes filled with concern.