Chapter 2 : Detention

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Chapter 2 :
| Detention |

Lunch time as finally arrived. After a busy morning filled with classes, they can't help but feel a surge of excitement as they make their way towards the school cafeteria. The tantalizing aroma of freshly cooked food wafts through the air, instantly making our stomach rumble in anticipation.

"I'm so sorry I got ourself in detention." The regret of her friend voice is evident as she recount the events that led to this situation.

Ariel shakes her head with a small smile. "Don't worry about it," she replies reassuringly. "We're in this together, and we'll make the best of it."

As soon as they got their foods, they walked towards an empty table. Their faces lit up with excitement as they placed their tray on the table.

"Finally I can eat !" exclaimed Bianca with enthusiasm. She couldn't wait to dig into the mouthwatering delicacies in front of her. Her stomach grumbled in agreement, betraying her hunger.

"Just don't choke," Ariel joked, playfully teasing her about her voracious appetite. Bianca laughed, rolling her eyes at her friend's remark. It was no secret that Bianca had a love for food, and her appetite was always the talk of their group.

But Bianca couldn't help it. Food brought her joy and comfort in a way nothing else could. She loved the way flavors danced on her tongue, the way a perfectly cooked meal could make her forget all her worries. And so, she embraced her voracious appetite with pride, never feeling ashamed of her love for food.

"So ?" Her friend start saying before putting her fork in her mouth. With a mischievous smile, she continued, "When am I gonna meet your secret boyfriend ?"

Ariel chuckled, caught off guard by her playful remark. "Oh, you're persistent, aren't you ?" She replies, her eyes sparkling with amusement. "But sweetheart, I don't have a secret boyfriend. You know you're the only one for me."

She grinned, not entirely convinced. "Hmm, are you sure about that ?" she teased, gently poking her side.

She feigned surprise, placing a hand over her heart. "Absolutely sure ! I promise, no secret boyfriends hiding anywhere."

She leaned in closer, her voice filled with mock suspicion. "Well, then where do you disappear to every Friday night ? Mysterious meetings, perhaps ?"

Ariel raised an eyebrow, playing along with her game. "Ah, those Friday nights. I'm sorry to break the illusion, my dear, but it's nothing scandalous. Just a night out, unwinding and running trough the forest with Ellie."