Chapter 11 : The Plan

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆~☆

Chapter 11
| The plan |

"Anyway," she looked at them with a small smile, wiping the tears away. She took a deep breath, gathering her thoughts before she spoke again. "I need a way to get close to Derek," she turned her head towards Scott, "and you need someone in the inside. Wanna help me ?"

Scott's heart raced as he considered her proposition. The thought of infiltrating Derek's inner circle both excited and terrified him. Gathering his courage, Scott met her determined gaze and nodded.

"Count me in," he replied, his voice filled with determination. "I maybe have a way of you to get close to him."

She smiled, relieved that Scott had agreed to assist her in her plan. It was a weight off her shoulders knowing that she wouldn't have to go through this alone. She had always been a strong and independent woman, but the thought of seeking revenge on the person who had caused her so much pain was daunting. The support of her friends and loved ones gave her a glimmer of hope and a sense of reassurance.

Deep down, however, a darker thought lingered. She knew that in order to truly find closure, she would have to eliminate anyone who dared to stand in her way of killing him. The very idea sent shivers down her spine, but she couldn't deny the fire burning inside her. The desire for justice outweighed any fear or hesitation.

●●--●●

After Scott and Ariel hit their head too many times on the ice, they decide it's probably best to take a break from skating. Scott suggested they go and take some cute couple shots in a Photo Booth, and Allison enthusiastically agreed. They walked hand in hand towards the booth, their smiles reflecting their love for each other.

Meanwhile, Ariel decided to sat on the bench with Bianca, who had also taken a break from skating.
They chat and laugh, enjoying each other's company while watching Lydia and Stiles glided gracefully on the ice. Ariel's head still throbs a little from the falls, but being with Bianca eases the pain.

"I think the ice doesn't like me," said Ariel, rubbing her forehead.

Bianca laughed. "Oh, come on, Ariel. It's just a little slip. Ice doesn't have feelings, you know."

Ariel frowned looking at her. "Well, it sure feels like it's out to get me today."

On the other side of the rink, Stiles stayed with Lydia on the ice. Despite being a bit clumsy, he is determined to skate with the girl and make her laugh.
He held her hand tightly, guiding her through the slippery surface. Their laughter filled the air as they share playful banter and create lasting memories.