Teaching him

Tw-mature content

I can't stop thinking about him

I can't stop thinking about him. Milan, his name's so pretty. Pretty name for a pretty boy. I know what I said before but fuck that. He will be mine. Just not yet, I can't just proposition him.

I need to get him off my mind. I can't keep thinking of him like this or I'll drive myself crazy. A loud ding breaks me out of my thoughts. It's my phone, a message from an unknown number.

Unknown:
Hey, it's Imari from the club, I was wondering if I could come over? You know, to take you up on your offer.

I send him my address and text him back;

Valentin:
Come commando, we dont need the extra layer of clothes.

Imari:
Yes ma'am.

I smile, good boy. I text my guards and give a description of him so they can let him in. As I wait, I get change into my red lace corset lingerie and put on my thigh high leather boots.

30 minutes pass and I get a text saying he's here. I text one of my guards to show him the way up and I wait, sitting on the bed with one leg crossed over the other. 5 minutes later there's a knock at my door. "Come in" Imari steps in the room and his eyes go wide as he takes me in. "How are you, Imari?" He immediately asnswers, "good, ma'am." I smile at him, "that's good, you know the drill." He starts to strip and gets into position.

I decide to leave the blindfold for another day. Today is about teaching him to please me. "Look at me" his head snaps up. I slowly get undressed as he watches me. I start with the boots and make my way to my panties. Next is the corset. I take it all off, leaving me bare and soaked. I must admit, he isn't the reason I'm soaked. It's fucking Milan, thoughts of his voice and those full lips of his... Focus Valentin.

I slowly walk up to him and grab him by the throat. "Tongue out" he sticks it out. I lead his face to my heated pussy. I guide him where I need him and so far he's doing good. "Now I need to you slowly do what I just showed you. Fuck up and you'll be kicked out will never be allowed back." His eyes go wide, "yes ma'am" he sticks his tongue out and starts.

He slowly circles my clit with his tongue. He starts sucking on it and looks up at me with those pretty brown eyes. He takes one finger and slowly pumps it inside of me. I throw my head back, fuck I taught him well. He slides another finger in and I almost cry out. He picks up the pace, still sucking on my clit but now at the same tempo as his fingers. He licks from my hole to my clit, constantly. I tangle my fingers in his hair. "Just like that" im almost there. My words encourage him and he speeds up. I can't hold it in anymore, one last lick has me cumming. "Fuck Imari" he licks up everything.

He watches me as I come down from my high. I grab him by the throat and bend down so that our faces are almost touching, "get on the bed, I want you in an x position." He immediately gets up and does what I told him to do. I walk over to my drawer and pull out a box of condoms. I take one out and climb on top of him. I open the condom packet and slide it on. I grab his dick and line myself up, slowly I slide down onto it.

Once I've gotten adjusted to his size I start slowly rocking my hips. He whimpers, I lean down to his face and bite his lip. I start a searing kiss and start bringing my hips down to meet his. I look down and see his stomach tightening, he's close. I change the tempo, he doesn't get to cum before me. I lean back up and put my hands on his shoulders. I speed back up and he's a moaning mess, "please let me cum mistress." I smirk, "do you think you deserve it? Have you been a good boy?" He shakes his head vigorously. I lean down to his ear, "cum darling." He whimpers and immediately I feel his warm cum filling up the condom, I'm not far behind him.

After we both come down. I whisper in his ear, "round two?" He nods and i smile. Round two it is.

•••

We ended up going 3 more rounds after that until he got tired. He's now asleep and I'm in the shower. I lather myself up and finish up with my shower routine. Once I'm finished I get out and dry my hair. I put a towel around my body and walk out of the bathroom. I feel Imari staring at me but I ignore him. I go into my walk in closet and pick out my outfit.

I leave the closet and stop in the doorway, looking at Imari. "How long are you planning on staying?" He smiles, " until you kick me out. Unless that was you kicking me out?" I nod, "it was. You know your way out right?" He gets up and puts his clothes back on, "yes I do, I think" he mumbles the last part. I watch as he gathers himself and walks out the door, "I'll call you sometime, okay?" I see him nod, "okay"

I close my door and lay in my bed. Through all of that, I still couldn't think of anything but him.

What is this boy doing to me?
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

What is this boy doing to me?•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••