I can't

I take off my panties and slowly move up his body

I take off my panties and slowly move up his body. He stares at me with those gorgeous green eyes and that only motivates me more. I get to his face and slowly go down until I can almost feel his lips on my pussy. I put one hand on the headboard and one on the pillow. I lean down as my hair drapes to the side, covering our faces. "Go ahead baby" with that, he starts.

He's licking me so slowly and fuck if I wasn't enjoying myself so much id be punishing him for teasing me like this. I slowly start grinding on his face and he lets out a low groan, the sound primal. I smirk down at him and caress his face. My beautiful boy. He slows down and gives me one tantalizingly slow lick with just enough pressure to have me wanting more. Who taught this boy? Fuck. I grip his hair and start riding his face faster. Just as I reach the peak of my climax I hear this strange beeping in my ear. I look around but don't see anything. The fuck?

Beep
Beep
Beep

I jolt up. A fucking dream? What the hell is this boy doing to me? I get up and look down at my mattress, I sigh at the sight. There's a big ass wet spot where I was laying down and we all know what it came from. I start gathering the sheets so I can wash them, and head downstairs.

Once I make it down I see Val and Mani wrestling with each other. I ignore them and continue to my laundry room. I put the sheets and blankets in there then start the cycle. As I'm making my way back up the stairs, Mani stops me. "Why were you washing your sheets, didn't they get washed the day before yesterday?" I ignore him and keep heading up the stairs. I hear him gasp and it turns into laughter, i guess he's figured me out. I turn around and shoot him my meanest glare, he goes silent at that. I roll my eyes and continue my trek up to my room.

As I lie in my bed, I can't help but think about that dream. It felt so damn real. Either that or I just need some dick...I should call Imari. I grab my phone and call him, giving him the simple instructions that he knows to follow. Then I wait.

•••

An hour later, he's finally here. I sit on my bed and wait. I decided to not go with the lingerie this time, I don't think he deserves it. A few minutes later, there's a knock at my door. I cross my legs and yell a quick "Come in" and he opens the door. When he sees me, he has a disappointed look on his face. Probably because I'm fully dressed, unlike last time.

"Why were you so late?" I look him in the eye as I ask this, I need to know if he's going to lie to me. He glances away from me and then back at me, "I was caught in traffic." Liar. I get up and walk towards him. He steps back once, he's nervous.

I wrap my hand around his throat and squeeze hard, I force him to kneel in front of me then I bend down at his ear, "I'm going to ask you one more fucking time, and I expect nothing but the truth to come out of your mouth. Why were you late?" He's shaking, "I got caught up with my girlfriend." He says it so low I almost don't hear him, I raise one brow and tilt my head, he puts his down.

I squeeze tighter around his neck in warning, he looks back up at me in despair of what's going to come out my mouth next. "I don't deal with cheaters, Imari. Let alone liars, get the fuck out of my house and lose my number. I never want to see you again." With that I let his neck go and he lets go a shallow breath. He slowly gets up and turns to walk out the door. He sends me one last desperate look and I just stare at him. He gets the hint and turns around and leaves with his tail between his legs.

I sigh and lay back in my bed. So much for getting some dick. It's a shame really, I had plans for him. I run my fingers through my hair and close my eyes. I eventually start to doze off.
Ping
Ping

The noise jolts me out of my sleep, I Pat my hand around me, looking for my phone. Once I find it I check it and see that I got a message from Milan. I smile when I read the contents of the messages.

Milan
Hey, can I see you?
I know it hasn't been that long, but I miss you.

I Can just imagine his blush. My smile only grows wider as I type back my response.

Valentin
Of course you can see me.
Let me know when and where and we'll go from there.

Milan
Same coffee shop as last time, tomorrow evening.

Valentin
Okay, see you then.

I softly bite my bottom lip at the thought of seeing him again. I can't wait.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••