F*ck

I slowly open my eyes and I'm immediately hit with a bright light

I slowly open my eyes and I'm immediately hit with a bright light. I blink a couple times to let my eyes adjust before I fully open them. The sight in front of my makes my heart stop. Milan is standing over me with tears streaming down his face. Why? I have no idea but I immediately jump into action. I sit up and grab him, pulling him to my chest.

I stroke his hair as he cries in my arms. Finally I get the courage to ask, "what's wrong baby?" He sniffles and raises his head to look at me. "I thought you were going to die. You've been asleep for so long..." I wipe his tears and kiss his forehead, "I'm not going to die, I'm here. Okay?" He smiles a little, "okay."

I kiss his cheek and continue to stroke his hair. He looks at me and scoots a bit closer. His cheeks glow red and I almost smirk, "what's wrong darling?" He blushes harder at the nickname and looks away. I pull his face back to me and raise a brow. His eyes go a little wide and he clears his throat, "C-can i kiss you?" He says it so low that I almost don't here him. I smile and slowly inch closer until our noses touch.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." He looks down at my lips then back up at my eyes, seemingly lost in them. After some time, he finally speaks, this time much louder. "Can I kiss you?" I smile and nod my head yes. He starts to lean in more until our lips are touching and then I cave in. I give the kiss that extra push which starts something magical.

We start off slow, giving each other time to get used to our lips. Slowly, I trail my finger up his back until I reach his neck. I grab it and pull him in impossibly closer. It's not until he puts his hands on my thighs that I cave in and let go of all my self control. I love my hand from the back of his neck to the front and squeeze tightly. I Vite and pull his bottom lip and start feasting on him like I haven't eaten in days. He moans and that just pushes me to go harder. Slowly, I trail my other hand down his chest until I reach his waistband. As soon as I start to pull at it, Armani comes in.

Milan pulls back in a hurry and turns around with large eyes. I roll my eyes and sigh before looking at Mani. He has a shit eating grin on his face and his eyes are looking back and forth from me to Milan. I glare at him and ask through gritted teeth, "what the hell do you want Armani?" He laughs and slowly walks further into the room. He stops at the hospital bed and runs his hand through his hair, "just wanted to check up on you you know, see how you're doing. But I can tell that you're doing just fine."

I deadpan and throw the closest thing to me at him, which was sadly just a pillow. I roll my eyes at him before telling him to get the hell out. He does and I look at Milan. He's standing there very awkwardly. I grab one of his belt loops and pull him closer to me. He looks at me and smiles a little and I smile back, "you want a house tour?" His smile widens and he nods his head.

The house:

•••

After the tour, we sat in the living room talking about any and everything. He looks at me and smiles, "shouldn't you be bedridden?" I laugh, " I should be but I'm good enough, I'm alright" "I don't think the doctors will feel the same way, Val" I just shrug my shoulders.

We keep talking and eventually the mood gets tense and I can tell by the look on his face that he's about to ask a question he probably shouldn't be. He clears his throat and glances away from me, "so Val, where you so okay with killing people, and what was that guy messing with that made you so mad?"

I have out a sigh and brush my hair back with my hand, ready to finally explain myself to him. I can't keep him in the dark forever, especially if I plan on making him mine forever. I decide to just spit it out, "I'm the Donna of the French Mafia, killing people is a part of my job. Gianni was trying to fuck with one of important shipments of guns so I had to take care of him." He flinches back at the first sentence but not too hard, "how do I know you won't hurt me if I make a mistake?" He asks with a quiver in his voice. I stroke his cheek and smile, he flinches back a bit and my smile fades a little, "I won't ever hurt what's mine Milan, that's a promise."

He slowly nods his head, " okay..." And he smiles lightly. I smile back and continue to stroke his cheek, "let me show you everybody."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••