SOS

I exit the coffee shop, smiling to myself

I exit the coffee shop, smiling to myself. I'm surprised she agreed to the date, let alone saw it through. I look back at her one last time to find that she's already looking at me. I give her a small wave and she returns it. I turn back around and continue walking to my motorcycle.

Once I'm seated, I put my helmet on then I crank on the engine. I speed out of the parking lot and onto the main road. Once I make it home I get off and head to the door. Unlocking the door, I make my way in. The first thing I see is Erin sitting on Heroe's back in the middle of the floor. I roll my eyes, typical.

I walk past dumb and dumber and head to my room. Once I make it Into my room I take my shirt off and throw it somewhere on the floor, I'll pick it up later. I jump on my bed and land on my stomach. Once I get myself situated, I take my phone out and start watching family.

As soon as I start to finally doze off, there's a knock at the door. I yell a come in and the person enters, it's Julian. I sigh, "wassup man?" He scratches the back of his head, "your dad is here and he's not leaving." My eyes go a little wide, I'm shocked. Why the fuck is he here? I get out the bed and grab my phone. I shoot a text to Val, she said to let her know if I ever feel as though I'm in danger.

Milan:
  SOS
(Location Sent)

I have a bad feeling about this...me and Julian continue walking until we make it to the living room, there he is. Dad looks at me and I just stare at him, waiting for him to speak. Finally, he talks "Milan, son, come home. What I did was a mistake. I won't do it again just come home." I scoff, "fuck out of here with the sob story. I don't believe you. You'll snap eventually and we'll be back at square one. I'm not coming back." Anger flickers through his eyes and suddenly he's charging at me. The fuck? Before I can move out the way he slams his fist into my face. Damn.

Before he can do it again, I dodge and hit him first. Julian, Heroe, and Erin are just standing there, watching. Suddenly, dad is on top of me hitting me constantly. My vision starts getting hazy. The door busts open and the last thing I see is valentin.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I walk out of the coffee shop and to my car. The date was actually great, and I don't regret a thing. Once I get into my car I crank up the engine and head down the road. I start heading home. Once I make it home the guards open the gates for me. I continue driving until I'm in the garage.

I get out of my car and head into the house. I go to the kitchen and grab a cold water out of the fridge. I sit at the island and watch as Armani enters the kitchen, "hey Val, where have you been?" I drink some of my water, "on a date." His eyes go wide, "Val...on a date? Shocker." I throw the water bottle at his head "dumbass." As soon as he's about to throw the bottle back I get a text. My phones closed to him so I ask him what it says, "it says 'SOS' and there's a location." I scrunch my brows up in confusion, who the fuck? "Slide it over" he slides the phone to me. I catch it and check to see who it is. When I see the contact name I freeze, Milan? He's in danger.

I grip my phone tight and get up. I start heading to the garage. I grab the keys to my Harley and hop on. I pull out and head down the driveway, the guards let me through the gate and I speed down the road. I've got to make it there before anything too bad happens.

Once I finally make it there I see Milan's motorcycle and a couple of other cars I don't recognize. Must be his friends. I get off my motorcycle and start heading towards the door. I hear a lot of noise coming from in the house. I knock on the door but nobody answers I knock one last time, still no answer. I open the door and the first sight I see is some man on top of Milan, beating him.

Now I'm pissed off, what the fuck? I walk over the man and pull my gun out. I cock it back and point it at his head, "I suggest you stop." That makes him pause, he puts his hands up in surrender and backs up off Milan. He slowly stands up and turns around, the hell is he doing? He charges at me and I pull the trigger, damnit. I really didn't want to kill anybody today. He drops to the ground, hole in his head. Dumb bitch thought I was joking. I put the gun back in its holster and bend down to Milan.

I grab his face and til it to both sides, checking out his wounds. He got beat pretty bad. I stand up and pick him up, I look over at his friends, "where's his room?" The blonde one answers, "all the way down the hall on the right" he has a slight tremble in his voice, he's scared of me. I don't care enough to try and calm him down, I just nod and take Milan to his room. I lay him down in his bed and put the cover over him. After that I sit in the chair that's across from his bed. I'm not leaving from this spot until I know he's okay.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••