"Coffee date"

I walk into the cafe doors and up to the register

I walk into the cafe doors and up to the register. I order my usual and go to sit down. 5 minutes pass and someone walks up to my table and I assume it's sylv. "Can I sit here?" The voice I've been missing so damn much asks. I look up at him "Milan. Sure, have a seat." I smile at him and he smiles back and sits down.

"To what do i owe the pleasure?" I raise a perfect brow. He clears his throat and adjusts his pants, "I was wondering if you'd maybe like to get coffee with me sometime?" I smile at his timid self, " coffee? Like a date? A coffee date?" He only nods. "I'll take you up on that offer, Milan. Only because I find it rather bold of you to come up and ask me that, out of the blue as well? When the last time we met I'm sure I was threatening you? You've got balls, kid." He blushes, "I thought, why not. Although terrifying, you're beautiful and very hard to forget so I figured maybe getting to know you would be the next best thing." I smile at him and tilt my head to the side. "You're cute. Here's my number Milan. Text me and we can choose a date and time for that date." I slide a napkin with my number on it over to him. He grabs it and smiles, "okay, see you then, Valentin." I let the name slide this time and watch as he walks off. What have I gotten myself into?

Do I feel bad for about accepting a date from another man after fucking a different one this morning? A bit. But it's whatever. Imari is a temporary fuck anyways. Milan will be mine.

•••

I walk into the front door and suddenly hear claws pattering on the floor. I smile wide, my babies are home! Bia and Bella my two European Doberman. They've been off with their grandma. I bend down and open my arms, waiting for their embrace. As soon as they see me they Tun into my arms, tackling me to the ground. They both lick my face as I laugh. I rub them both behind their ears, "I missed you my babies." Armani and Val come up behind them, "she doesn't give us this much affection" dumbass 1 says. And here comes dumbass 2, "right, and I'm her own twin brother" I get up and side eye them. Idiots.

"Hey!" Armani throws his hands up. "I said that out loud?" They just nod. Oops? I walk up the stairs and to my room with the dogs following behind me.

•••

I make it to the coffee shop Milan wanted to meet up at. I can't believe I'm going on a date...I've never been on one. Never had the chance to. I walk in the cute little shop. It's quiet in here, and quaint. I look around until I spot him. I walk up the table and sit down.

"Milan, hey." His cheeks go red, does everything make this boy blush? "Hey Val. I Can call you Val right? Is that too much? Omg I'm making a fool out of myself. I should stop ta-" I cut him off by grabbing his face, "it's okay darling, stop worrying. Calm down." I slowly remove my hand from his face, it took everything in me to though,his face is so soft. I liked the feeling I got when I touched him.

He blushes again and I smile a bit. "Tell me about yourself, Val." "Well I'm originally from France, my parents still live there and all. As you know I'm the owner of Dubois Industries. My favorite color is wine red and my favorite food is Crêpes. Your turn."

He smiles, "I'm originally from Rome, my mom is dead...I'm currently jobless. My favorite color is black, favorite food is Empanadas." I scrunch up my brows, confused. "What about your dad?" He tenses up at that. Shit, I shouldn't have asked. He scratches his head, " me and my dad tend to 'bump heads' often. I don't really like talking about him." It's only then do i notice the faint scar under his eye. "Bump heads" he says. "Hey I know it's none of my business, but if you ever feel you're in danger you can call me. He gives me a fake smile, you want to know how I know it's fake? His eyes didn't light up like they usually do.

I'm quick to change the subject. "I'm sorry I didn't hire you. It's just, you're a distraction, and I don't do well working with distractions. I'm sorry." He nods, "it's okay, I had a feeling I wouldn't be getting the job anyways." That shocks me, "why? Your resume was flawless, and you were a Harvard student at 15? That's amazing, had you not been so distracting, I would've hired you on the spot" his eyebrows shoot up at that, "really?" I smile a bit, "really." What's with me and all this smiling? Not very like me. But it feels kinda good, I haven't been able to smile like this in years.

The date goes on with us talking about random thing. Overall I had fun, I'm glad I did this.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••